"Help", or "What do you think?", or "Ideas". And I started it. June 21.

Jmen

Hunter
:3 My brother and uncle tried making a tron bike from tron 1. When they drove it down hill. It ended up crashing because the wheel tired snapped. This was back in 2002.
wow... danger thing. that why i make just a "suit" for my bike, but not change wheels, brakes and other main parts.
by the way, we have a plan now:
фувфуыафуап.png

:):):)

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
I had to add two of my personal favourites. Always liked these two bikes. And that plan is awesome. You must have a big garage :D

The-Undertaker-Bike.jpg

walking-dead-norman-reedus-as-daryl-dixon-by-gene-page-amc-1.jpg

Jmen

Hunter
is it Harley? is it HHH driving? o__O
Deryls bike - triumph, i think... like it)
my top bikes: Triumph Rocket 3, Ducati 848 StreetFighter, Ducati Diavel.

oops, i google it. Daryls bike was honda 750.

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
That's The undertaker :D
You love your bikes. Ducati Diavel Carbon :3 Now that's a nice bike.

LunaticNic

Hunter
What about just doing the red outlines in el-wire since they seem to be fabric, you may be able to secure it in certain areas with a needle and red thread ...

Jmen

Hunter
What about just doing the red outlines in el-wire since they seem to be fabric, you may be able to secure it in certain areas with a needle and red thread ...
Thats a point... i do exactly like you say, but take a needle with transparent fishing line. problem is in undercoat of fabric - there is plastic. it is flexible, but strong and hard. i do not want to make holes in it.

Last edited:

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
I have a recommendation for you.
The black bits of your turtle air brush them red and then add the black patterns just like on your helmet :)
(Just a thought)

Jmen

Hunter
Here is first result of building my predator computer hand for moto-turtle. i have a plan and all photos will post here. wait for update. enjoy >__<
First of all i cut out main piece from turtle. then take a pictures and start draw a sketch. for this project i will use this:
Фото-0399.jpg
Фото-0397.jpg
Фото-0398.jpg

next update will come soon))

Jmen

Hunter
Hi there. i have some question for you guys. i need to make a silicon mold for my predator and I am afraid to spoil it. question is: what can i use as a separator for molding and casting. (because i can't find special "easy release" or some like this). Thanks.

Jmen

Hunter
Here is the next question - how did you guys make lenses for your bio masks? I mean, you do few layers with little grid and some plastic and glued it in mask or how? Any techniques are appreciated.