here's couple of my 25mm/28mm buildings cast in plaster

BANE

Blooded
i hope you guys like these, i loved building them, a blast to work with.

one is the warlock's house, another is the wizard's tower, and the last one is the dragon's inn. i used mold #70 feildstone mold from hirst arts which can be found here www.hirstarts.com . i am also working on a 12 inch by 12 inch square maze section from the same mold.

BANE

Blooded
warlock's house.....

993001-R1-07-6A.jpg
]

993001-R1-06-5A.jpg

993001-R1-09-8A.jpg

wizard's tower.........

993001-R1-08-7A.jpg

the dragon's inn.........

993001-R1-08-7A.jpg

more to come, soon!

993001-R1-07-6A.jpg

993001-R1-06-5A.jpg

993001-R1-09-8A.jpg

993001-R1-08-7A.jpg

BANE

Blooded
when looking at the wizard's tower you'll see one of the twin towers, that model is a papper model i found www.spacestation42.com ,also some small star wars ships in the plaza of the twin towers.

and a glimpse of my bird of prey by the dragon's inn. i am re doing the roof on the dragon's inn, the foam board warped on me,lol.

rubber mold $ 34.00 + $6.00 shipping and handling
plaster of paris, $ 6.00 at wal-mart's craft section, (note my local wal-mart does not sell the plaster of paris anymore, bastards)
number of castings per building, to many to count on my fingers and toes, like 24 0r 26 castings for each building somewhere in that neighborhood.
time to build varies, warlock's house four days, after the curing of plaster, which took couple hours on baking pan on 250 - 350 degrees in the oven bake time 35 minutes to 2 hours depending on ow many casts i put on the baking pan.
paint the waterbased acrylic paints in wal0mart's craft section. 44cents, to $1.88
little figures in warlock's house pix from d&d miniatures and hero scape, and hero quest, and various other miniature figure companies. smoke in chimney, shredded cotton ball stuffed inside........

you can find the plans and molds here, www.hirstarts.com, the plans are free and prinatable, also has some sci-fi molds to either make buildings or vehicles, from same molds........and the hero-clix predator figures work well with these scaled building.... used my friend's to see how it looked at one of our gaming sundays , i plan to get some predator-clix to pred up the buildings and diaramas.

bruce also has several tutorials for sculpting, molding, casting painting, i'm sure these small tutorials he has will definately help us in our sculpts of our bios, armor, and whatever else we predators/yautja need to do scuplt,mold and casting wise. i highly recommend the tutorial;s over anything else, very informative.

daywalker

Blooded
when looking at the wizard's tower you'll see one of the twin towers, that model is a papper model i found www.spacestation42.com ,also some small star wars ships in the plaza of the twin towers.

and a glimpse of my bird of prey by the dragon's inn. i am re doing the roof on the dragon's inn, the foam board warped on me,lol.

rubber mold $ 34.00 + $6.00 shipping and handling
plaster of paris, $ 6.00 at wal-mart's craft section, (note my local wal-mart does not sell the plaster of paris anymore, bastards)
number of castings per building, to many to count on my fingers and toes, like 24 0r 26 castings for each building somewhere in that neighborhood.
time to build varies, warlock's house four days, after the curing of plaster, which took couple hours on baking pan on 250 - 350 degrees in the oven bake time 35 minutes to 2 hours depending on ow many casts i put on the baking pan.
paint the waterbased acrylic paints in wal0mart's craft section. 44cents, to $1.88
little figures in warlock's house pix from d&d miniatures and hero scape, and hero quest, and various other miniature figure companies. smoke in chimney, shredded cotton ball stuffed inside........

you can find the plans and molds here, www.hirstarts.com, the plans are free and prinatable, also has some sci-fi molds to either make buildings or vehicles, from same molds........and the hero-clix predator figures work well with these scaled building.... used my friend's to see how it looked at one of our gaming sundays , i plan to get some predator-clix to pred up the buildings and diaramas.

bruce also has several tutorials for sculpting, molding, casting painting, i'm sure these small tutorials he has will definately help us in our sculpts of our bios, armor, and whatever else we predators/yautja need to do scuplt,mold and casting wise. i highly recommend the tutorial;s over anything else, very informative.
Those are great. I have a couple of those molds used for floor layouts. used them to make a walkway in my haunted village diorama

BANE

Blooded
awesome, mold # 70 has two small thin molds that i am using as the flooring in the warlock's house, and the dragon's inn. one is 1/2 inch square 1/4 inch thick, the other is 1 inch long by 1/2 wide, by 1/4 inch thick. as bruce said, just like custom mad legos.......fun indeed. and thanks for compliment, appreciates it.