Heres What I Do Best...

JaggerWolf

Blooded
Well I have had a few people ask me about my haunted attractions so here is a few websites and links to videos:

Main Website: www.evernighthaunt.com - has pictures, and some videos to watch.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/evernighthaunt - Has a few of our newer video clips, any any news about our upcoming movie.

Myspace personal: www.myspace.com/wolfnkat - Stuff about me

Hope you enjoy it.

DangerDavey

Hunter
Man!! I would love to do anotther Haunted House again! It's been too friggin long!!(1997 was the last one I organized and ran) I loved building the monsters, props and costumes. Plastic tarps are one of my favorite materials!! Spray foam is fun, too!!

Just to see the reactions and hear the shrieks of the visitors is enough to make me giddy!!! ;)

I'd love to have Bob, The Black Knight(pictured below), a few Preds and a graveyard of zombies at a Haunt again!!

~DD

Bob02.JPG

Shai tan

Hunter
Once every 2 years I used to do a Haunted House. But damn it gets expensive. Usually I`d build a coffin into the front door, and peeps would have to enter thru there. lol 3 Fog Machines, my Bone suit, flashing strobes, the horror background sound ala chains n shrieks????? We`d build our house interior into a castlelike place using cloroplast to make the hallways with rounded cielings.

The list goes on. I even had a lifesize skeleton playing a piano last time. hehhhe I still get recognised in the local Elementary school as that"Haunted House Guy".

Some kids `d only make it up the walk to my door halfway, I`d shoot out that coffin door and they`d bolt. LOLOL Egads that is fun. ;p

Once my Predator Celt suit is done, I may do some kind of Pred ship thing. Make the front room window of the house a ship window or something. The problem is, it gets wicked cold here usually around Halloween. Or I`d walk around outside and greet the kids as they come down the street. ;p

DangerDavey

Hunter
Gary,

How about making it look like a Predator ship crashed into the house. Have a bit of ship coming out of the roof and the front half of the ship has crashed through the doorway. You might be able to get away with using cardboard shapes and found objects to do the exposed hull parts. Then a little black paint with a nice accent coating of copper or silver and you have a bona-fide Alien ship crash site for your hunter to prowl.

I wouldn't worry about it being too cold. Your suit will keep you warm enough, I'm sure!!

~DD

Bovine13

Hunter
A brother of the Haunt! I ran Phobia Haunted Houses here in Houston for 4 years and worked a few others before that. A total of about 8 years worth. The owner was an ass about taking pictures or video of the work done. So, I dont have much of my past work. Good times!

rastapred

Hunter
I do a Haunted House every year. I turn my backyard into the scariest place in the neighborhood.
I have 6 1000 watt fog machines going. I use pvc pipe and run the fog through my swimming pool, the cold water cools the fog down and my whole back yard is layered in knee deep thick fog.

Over the years i have collected so much stuff i had to build a 10X10 shed to store everything . Its great. My daughters would rather stay home on Halloween and help me than go trick or treating. and the neighbor kids will start looking over my wall in September to try to see whats going on.

When i get home I will post pics

Randy

JaggerWolf

Blooded
Ive heard of Phobia Its a blast doing haunts, i've been doing them for over 15 years and it never gets old, expensive as hell but I love doing it and we are usually able to donate a large amount to charities. Glad to hear there are few people here that do them too.

SixSinsFor66

Blooded
Yea..Halloween should be a week long instead of day. Only day I can act like a kid and get away with it Miss doing haunted houses as well...

Bovine13

Hunter
Ive heard of Phobia Its a blast doing haunts, i've been doing them for over 15 years and it never gets old, expensive as hell but I love doing it and we are usually able to donate a large amount to charities. Glad to hear there are few people here that do them too.
That was my show for awhile.

JaggerWolf

Blooded
Well some make lots of money, I get approached every year by people who have heard you can make tons of money doing a haunt. What those people dont realize is it also takes a ton of money to make a good haunt, then theres the headaches with the fire marshall, local building codes, licenses, permits, etc.

So yeah you can make good money with it in the right market area....but you better love what you do or you wont go anywhere with it. I've been doing them almost 15 years and have yet to make a huge amount of money :rolleyes:

Chancelor22

Hunter
Phobia Kicked Ass when I went. I did both houses, and I don't think I have been to a better haunt. I have done a few small ones myself, but would love to get into a BIG one. I'll have to look into it...

JaggerWolf

Blooded
I just posted a martial arts video on my myspace page of some of my best hits...this is also what I do best :rolleyes: Everyone seems to love the spinning backfist shot.

www.myspace.com/wolfnkat

Bovine13

Hunter
Well some make lots of money, I get approached every year by people who have heard you can make tons of money doing a haunt. What those people dont realize is it also takes a ton of money to make a good haunt, then theres the headaches with the fire marshall, local building codes, licenses, permits, etc.

So yeah you can make good money with it in the right market area....but you better love what you do or you wont go anywhere with it. I've been doing them almost 15 years and have yet to make a huge amount of money :rolleyes:
Amen dude. That money didnt hit my pocket but, I did some book work for the locations and "he" made that much. Supposedly he did better last year.

Bovine13

Hunter
Phobia Kicked Ass when I went. I did both houses, and I don't think I have been to a better haunt. I have done a few small ones myself, but would love to get into a BIG one. I'll have to look into it...
Thanks, if you went when I was running the show. Havent been there in 3 or 4 years I think. Wow, has it been that long?

JaggerWolf

Blooded
I know haunts that do a million+ a year, but you really need a great location with a very large condensed population....and alot of money to give them what they want. Now days people want to walk through a movie, it gets harder and harder to satisfy them. But its all worth it when you put a big man on his butt from a scare hahahahaha.

JaggerWolf

Blooded
Yeah we are actually working on getting Bruce Campbell to stop by for a day, we would have had him last year but he ended up doing some work with a movie about the time we needed him from what we were told. He's up here in michigan quite often.