Hi Guys I'm back and with a new Paintjob

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
You know you need is the Wasp Bio from Ice that would go great with the color scheme you got Paul! Just for fruit for thought.
Cheers man!

Well, it looks like everything's come together quite nicely for you on this one Paul! I love the paint scheme on that suit. Beautiful work, especially for someone who's never painted a pred suit before.

I wouldn't worry too much about the head & suit not being a perfect match in regards to the paint ups for the time being since they actually appear to be very similar in color schemes. You've got yourself one friggin' incredible looking Pred suit there.

I dub thee...Pred-a-Paul! Nice work, bro'!
Thanks Mac. You know a compliment from you goes along away. I left the lair to work on this Aliens movie a while back and it seems like I have missed a lot of new Preds coming into the clan. Predator666's Wolf is the best I have seen and as usual the veterans of the lair are still amazing me with new sculpts. I'm finally happy with my colour scheme, it looks very original and like an extra from BDE

Don't be a stranger, man

Paul .'.

p.s here's a sneaky peak of the Sulaco I built for the fan Movie :(

Sulaco

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you need is the Wasp Bio from Ice that would go great with the color scheme you got Paul! Jyst for fruit for thought.
Cheers man!
OMG! Wasp Pred. Could it be anymore original? Thanks man I might just customize my P1 bio now. The beauty of it was that with Lee's great paintjob I only needed to add a thin layer of the colour used on the suit I then sponged on some highlights and blended it in. Once it's sealed you'd never know

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
OMG! Wasp Pred. Could it be anymore original? Thanks man I might just customize my P1 bio now. The beauty of it was that with Lee's great paintjob I only needed to add a thin layer of the colour used on the suit I then sponged on some highlights and blended it in. Once it's sealed you'd never know
No problem man when I saw your paint scheme I immediately thought of the Wasp bio and how great it would be to see that suit in completion with Ice bio and your skin put together. Keep up the theme if that is what you are going for now and I can't wait to see more progres pics.
Cheers!!

WarpedFX

Hunter
I'm not gonna lie... I thought, when I saw the first pics with the yellow and black I thought "what the hell is he doing? That's going to turn out like crap!". I'm happy to admit I couldn't have been more wrong. Love the skin!

I'm not gonna lie... I thought, when I saw the first pics with the yellow and black I thought "what the hell is he doing? That's going to turn out like crap!". I'm happy to admit I couldn't have been more wrong. Love the skin!

Trust me mate. When I got the WIP pics from Steve I was like "Arghhhh you have ruined my suit!" And then I got the updates and it looks awesome. I still can't believe how the undercoat of yellow worked so well. Once I matched the mask to the paintjob I was good to go. Looking forward to tomorrow and will definitely post pics of the event. Can't wait to play the full game

Ice

Hunter
Thanks for the referring guys!!! :D

Awesome suit yeah a painted wasp bio would look awesome with your suit. I can hook you up with a bio. let me know, and I can paint one for you. Will not charge an arm and a leg for a bio. I Need some money coming in....

FZ1

Blooded
I was thinking the same thing about the wasp bio. Would love to see it on a black/yellow suit.