Highlander The Search for Vengence

Macguyver

Blooded
FYI...A BRAND NEW HIGHLANDER MOVIE IS COMING SOON TOO!!! (THIS ONE'S THE 5th MOVIE)

HIGHLANDER: THE SOURCE
Release Date: SEPTEMBER 2007
Starring: Adrian Paul as Duncan MacLeod

IMDB PAGE - Highlander: The Source

If u liked any of the Films, TV Series, or anything Highlander, you'll want to check this movie out for "ONE" main reason...that's right, you FINALLY get find out which Highlander prevails as "THE ONE"!!!

I even got a full final theatrical release cut of it a few months ago! I'm not going to spoil it here for anyone, but i will say there's a lot of "matrix-like" fx & there's also a few new highlanders which I thought were pretty cool & there's also a very interesting bad ass evil character too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice

Hunter
FYI...A BRAND NEW HIGHLANDER MOVIE IS COMING SOON TOO!!! (THIS ONE'S THE 5th MOVIE)

HIGHLANDER: THE SOURCE
Release Date: SEPTEMBER 2007
Starring: Adrian Paul as Duncan MacLeod

IMDB PAGE - Highlander: The Source

If u liked any of the Films, TV Series, or anything Highlander, you'll want to check this movie out for "ONE" main reason...that's right, you FINALLY get find out which Highlander prevails as "THE ONE"!!!

I even got a full final theatrical release cut of it a few months ago! I'm not going to spoil it here for anyone, but i will say there's a lot of "matrix-like" fx & there's also a few new highlanders which I thought were pretty cool & there's also a very interesting bad ass evil character too.
I tryed downloading this video but no luck... I'm going to ask a friend to see if he's able to do it for me.

Last edited by a moderator: