Hippie Pred (Lost Hunter) *finished Pics*

M

Master Yoda 54

Well, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for my airbrush to work and i finally got it working a bit today so i decided to spray a little ink on the P2 i had sitting around. Its the "hippie" pred that Rob dubbed from P2, one of the lost hunters, the one with the really long dreads. Well, its not close to done yet, but let me know what yall think.

Hippie.jpg

Hippie3.jpg

Hippie2.jpg

KEITH

M

MoviesColin

Can I have it?

Gosh dude, everyone needs to quit painting. The pred bug is biting back and I'm getting jealous.

Sorry hurry up and finish it, so I can save the pictures and drool!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JediUsurper

hey man thats like totally groovy paint type thingy maaaaan.

the colours are trippin me out maaaan, wait no that would be the excess amount of caffine i have in me

like the stark contrast between white and black.

P

PredatoRob

I like it Keith! You are really coming along with your airbrushing skills.

I came up with his name for two reasons: The obvious one being that his dredlocks are really long, like that of a Hippie human. Much, MUCH longer than those of his clanmates and even longer than Scars. Secondly, his dredlocks are "Hip" length; as in they're long enough to reach his hips. BAZING!!!! Hahaha, now that's cheesey.

D

drgnfyre4

Your airbrush skills keep growing with each one you do. Great job Kieth!

M

Master Yoda 54

Thanks alot guys, hopefully ill have some finished pics up tonight. Im having some trouble attaching the left mandable. They are resin so im having a difficult time getting them to take to the mask. Well, hopefully ill get it done soon and can post up some finished pics with the last of the layering and a thing.

Thanks again for the encouragement and feedback guys.

KEITH

M

Master Yoda 54

Okie Dokie gang, i've got some finished pics for yall. Please give feedback, comments, questions and concerns. Thanks for looking.

KEITH

FinishedHippie2.jpg

FinishedHippie.jpg

FinishedHippie5.jpg

FinishedHippie3.jpg

S

Savage Yautja

Looks cool except one thing is bugging me. The random spotting looks great on the head but the spots on the brow look too symetrical and squared off vs. the rest of the spots up on the head. The two almost clash like they ewere from two different designs. Don't get me wrong I like the spots on the jaw as they are. A very cool paintjob jsut something about the sqaureness of the brow spots looks unnatural. If they were more irregular it would look more natural for this.

M

Master Yoda 54

heck yeah dude, i agree completely. EXCEPT, i was going off of these pics of a mockup of the studio used one. This is how he was painted so i did it that way. heres pics.

losthunter.jpg

losthunter2.jpg

KEITH

T

The Mortal Immortal

You did a great job on this one. You are getting better in your painting skills, keep up the great work.

S

SeaHunterr

looks good Keith, I like the different pattern. Your painting is looking better every time.