Holy ****!!!

C

CyberPred

You are not going to believe this!

You all know how many times I have been ripped off commissioning projects.

I was just contacted by the guy who built the Robocop Suit!

He wants to make one for me. I just got done communicating with him. This will be pulled in Fiberglass from the Original Moulds.

He sent me some pics. Its the Hero.Beautiful.

I cannot Believe It!!!!

Cary

P

predmaniac

Awsome, Ive seen a couple of Robocop suits over the years and always lusted after them. Nice one.

S

streetjudge79

Bruce Hansing? I've had 2 of his suits. They are pretty nice.

P

pro predator

now that we are talking about robocop anywas
anyone ever made one of these??

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PredatoRob

Cary, that is awesome news!!! A light at the end of the tunnel I think. I am really happy for you man!

By the by, what are you doing up at 4:20 am on a Saturday? You should be sleeping in instead of being all giddy!!

Good news indeed!!

S

Savage Yautja

Something like this? Taken from Dragon Con 2004
[url="http://

S

Savage Yautja

Cary can have the suit if I can have Black Widow in the background of the shot on the right.

N

NibsFlibble

The RoboCop costume would look good with my RoboCar!!!!!

Well, now I'm going to have to make a dinner appointment with you so I can see that bad boy when you get it!

S

Shataan

I tried the Flibbles website, but the link doesn`t work. Coolness on the RoboCop score!

A

acerhater

I tried the Flibbles website, but the link doesn`t work. Coolness on the RoboCop score!
If you look at the address bar in the browser that pops up when you click on their link the address it is trying to go to is "www.flibbles/com". Replace the / between flibbles and com with a . and it will work.