Hot Toys Celtic (pretty sweet) SCAR PICS ADDED 7/18

T

tjm023

I ended up breaking down and bought one of this guys. I will say that they are pricy but after getting it I'm glad I did and now I'm hooked. I ordered the Scar and Pre-ordered the Chopper and Elder.
MVC-002S.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

S

Shataan

Yeah, this is on my "To Buy" list as well. Very cool. Thx for posting this.

R

RobC

I have all of them and I'm getting the latest ones. The Elder looks incredible. They are $$$ but I bet in a few years they will be collectors items.... The detail is amazing.....

P

Psychlo1

Yes they are very cool !!!
I got the Celtic and the Scar last week.
Expensive but the best Predator Figures I have ever seen.
I pre ordered the Elder and the Chopper too :)

M

MENATARMS

You might have to budget for an Alien Warrior too. We're talking about these right now on my board. Here's our latest spy photos of the actual samples ...

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RobC

If you get one just be careful putting him together. The netting is fragile and so are some of the parts...

F

firstsonofsolo

WOW how much? If you dont want to post you can PM me! I have to have one!

-Chris

N

Nosfearatu

They go for around $110/120
In Europe you have to pay more (ofcourse).

S

SeaHunterr

I got mine today....amazing detail, wish they had these when I was a kid...oh, I still am.

C

Cajun Predator

I got these figures too & they are my favorites! Amazing detail! At first I thought they were kind of expensive, but when I got them,even my wife agreed, they were worth every penny!! I can't wait to get the Elder & Chopper! One question though, why is Chopper's bio painted bronze? Even Stevie Wonder can see it should be silver!

S

Shataan

Well I like this particular version cause it is basicly the suit I am doing. I got the netgun. So it is a musthave.

S

Siccx Degree

Very nice, a lot of people say the heads are too big, but it's just that a lot of pics out there have the dreads outwards, the pics here show that as long as you pose the dreads right in a natural pose the head looks just fine, i can't wait 'til september myself, I'm getting Chopper, love the skull rack on his back, I have a HT Celtic helmet coming and I'll be placing it on him, Chopper's helmet, it'll be perfect for a HT Predator 2, with it's design and bronze color...

T

tjm023

I added some pics of SCAR. Pretty much the same thing except for the stomach guard and bio offcourse. Still SWEET!
IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

S

SeaHunterr

nice!!...I'm looking forward to the ancient elder and alien release, those are extremely detailed pieces

C

Cassiopeia1979

Man, i'd love tos ee the Elder, see if they've got all the carvings down.. he was extremely cool lookin'.