How cool is this stilted pred costume?

A

asy0uw1sh

If you move quickly and in a forward almost crouching motion it looks pretty wild and it's difficult to notice the arm length disparity, which can also be offset by a longer set of gauntlet blades and perhaps a spear in the other hand.

-Alan

K

keefer649

That was hillarious..yet awesome! I have got to get me some of those!

T

The Mortal Immortal

I rather be short and have a cool suit then be tall and have a unproportion one. This is just my opinion not to start so flame war just my thoughts. Proportion has to count some where, you can't have giraffe legs and short arms. Shure the size is intimating, but that just looks funny looking to me.

P

pirkleations

Great costume effect. The reactions in the cubicles were great!!

But I have to agree with M.I. that the legs were just a little too long and the Pred was just a smidgen too tall. Between 7 and 8 feet tall will get you through most doors, walls and jungles without any politicians getting in the way just fine. lol

~DangerDavey

D

drgnfyre4

I think the effect is cool but not for a pred. Just throws the proportions way off in the other direction. Would be great for a werewolf or some other creaturre though. I have a friend locally who always cleans up at Halloween contests and every year its just him on dry wall stilts and a walmart robe and 2 dollar mask. Most people equate Hieght with major costume skill. Go figure.

P

PredatoRob

Works in a creepy way...
Agreed. I saw it and thought immediately of Pumpkinhead. Not Predator. I've never seen a Pumpkinhead costume.