How to Dressup a Real Turd

• Thread starter The Mortal Immortal
  • Start date
T

The Mortal Immortal

Here is how I got this suit. This is one thing I would not like to do again. I had to remove the muscle piece from the old lycra suit and strip all the paint and glue off. Then I had to reglue the piece onto a new lycra suit. Fix any rips and tears and seam the edges. Roller the whole suit in latex and repaint it.
before:
100_0529.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of the painting process
2006_078_01AA.jpg

before:
100_0533.jpg

Somewhere In the middle of the painting process
2006_0707_124039AA.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

Never paint with just apple barrel paints and use clear acrylic spray paint to seal. Thats just wrong and as you can see it didn't last long.

Y

yautja clone

Very nice, looking forward to seeing this all completed.

I have one question...

I noticed the lower shin armor has some foam filling and is separate from the lower torso. How is this for comfort and mobility ?? And, are the feet attached to the shin armor ?? I may try this with my suit.

T

The Mortal Immortal

yautja clone the shin armor is foam filled to fit my chicken legs. They fit like a glove and I can move fine in them. The shin armor is not hooked to the feet, their just setting on top. It would be cool to do that, but I couldn't slide my feet in my the shoes inside the feet.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I give you an other middle picture this one was more closer to the done stage.
2006_078_AA.jpg

S

SeaHunterr

I would like my suit back now...
That thing was a piece of crap...I can't believe you turned it into such a cool suit!