How To Find Everything On Your Predator Dvds

Forbes928

Unblooded
Hey everybody! I've been coming to this website for awhile now to check out your costumes and the production photos, but I never made an account until now (mostly because I didn't feel like I had anything useful to contribute).  The company I work for, CustomPlay,  just released a video player that allows viewers to serach for objects, people, or locations on the DVD.  There's also a lot of different presentations of the movie that points out interesting things and provides different ways to experience the movies.  Right now we have maps for Predator, Predator 2, Predators, and AVP: Requiem.  We will have AVP available soon.

Currently the player is in beta, so it will only work for Windows 7 and with regular DVDs at the moment. I figured you guys would be the perfect people to try this out since you guys are really into exploring all things that is Predator.  If your unable to download the player or want to know more about it before downloading it, check out our demo video. The CustomPlay video player can be downloaded here. I would be really interested to know what you guys think of this!

duhe.png

qr0o.png

Forbes928

Unblooded
I forgot to mention that all the Alien movies, including Prometheus are available to use with the player. You can see what maps are currently available here.

Hmm, this is cool but has a bit of a spammy feel to it.  I'll leave it for now since a search engine within a movie is kinda neat.  Some might get agitated if you do this too often so in the future just post a link in your profile. 

Forbes928

Unblooded
Ok cool thanks! This is the only time I wanted to bring it up because I know you guys use alot of in movie references to make costumes.