How to make Bad A$$ wristblades

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by Pestvic, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

true master i didnt think of that. im sure it would help a jigsaw as well though.

i havent updated this :D i started the enclosure for the blades and painted the wooden block. but i havent decided on what spring mechanism to use yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :eek:

2. aaron1126

aaron1126 Blooded

What did you use to cut the plastic?

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Blooded

do you think a dremel would be able to cut these out and bevel them? i only have a dremel and no jig, i tried cutting plexiglass to no luck.

Pestvic likes this.
  4. CelticPredator

CelticPredator Blooded

Wow not only do you make some Awesome looking blades but you are kind enough to share the secrets with the rest of us. Thanks a lot dude rock on budget building i love it!lol

Pestvic likes this.
  5. johnathonm

johnathonm Blooded

Super awesome looking blades. Can't wait til you make them into gauntlets

Pestvic likes this.
  6. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

Jigsaw for rough cut and dremel for shaping

Nimri likes this.
  7. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

Definitely will! That's how I did mine :)

8. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

No problem! I'm finally back with some other bad ass news!

9. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

Very durable! Still haven't broke :) after this long

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  10. Nimri

Nimri Unblooded

So if I were to get all the materials you listed at the beginning and I only have a dremel, would I be able to make these? Also how are you making your gauntlet body and what materials do you use? Ive been wanting to do this for a long time and i couldn't find a method that was affordable xD and so far yours is the most affordable

Pestvic likes this.
  11. Pestvic

Pestvic Blooded

Yep! I just used plexy, jigsaw and a dremel. Worked great! Work slow so the plexy doesn't crack. I am using kydex for the armies and gauntlets currently :) thanks man!