How to start a predator cospay

Discussion in 'Predator Costumes' started by Joshua Taylor, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Joshua Taylor

Joshua Taylor Unblooded

Hello I'm new here, as you might've guessed. I'd love to start working on a costume, buy I have a very strict budget I've got no clue how to start or what kind of costume to make, should I build one or buy one? How to go about buying one if I choose that option. I've thought of making a human predator because of my budget, but I'm not quite sure. Please help me!!

2. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Hey, happy to see your interest in making (or buying) a pred suit and welcome to the Predatorium!
    If you go through, and read this thread, your questions should be answered.
    The Predator Costume Manual Guide (2017)

Now, FYI most forums feature a search bar that, if the right keywords are selected, should lead you to an answer for most of the rather basic questions.

Not to discourage posting, but rather to attempt to avoid the same question being asked over and over, with a risk of pushing down other threads asking more pressing questions.

3. Joshua Taylor

Joshua Taylor Unblooded

I've read it once but maybe I missed something I will definitely go back and read it more thoroughly thank you for replying

LunaticNic likes this.
  4. Joshua Taylor

Joshua Taylor Unblooded

I read the manual and used the search bar but I still can't figure out where or where to go to buy a suit

5. Joshua Taylor

Joshua Taylor Unblooded

Also im not the tallest and I'm worried that the mask will look unusually large compared to the rest of my body

6. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Well regarding as to where to buy, keeping an eye on the marketplace on this site would be a good start.

7. Prometheus360

Prometheus360 Unblooded

U can send me a pm and I might be able to help u with this.