How to videos etc?

Ice

Hunter
I think it would be cool if members started to Put up how to videos here in the huntorials section. Kind of get away from posting pictures. Lets Try to start some thing new. Nothing wrong with the picture posting but I think it would be awesome if we see some videos posted here.

Maybe some thing like this? Not with the intro and music and stuff but something like this. I hope yall get what im saying... :eek:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmcstQnPYM...ted&search="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmcstQnPYM...ted&search=[/URL]

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Ok Ice you make the first one. Those videos where funny Japanese humor and there little infomercial on sell model products.

Ice

Hunter
Ok Ice you make the first one. Those videos where funny Japanese humor and there little infomercial on sell model products.
Yeah they were kind of funny. I couldn't watching them with the sound on. But some of them I liked. Going to use some of there Painting Techniques on the helmets. Me be the first? I'll see what I can do. But don't wait on me though might be awhile, I need a camera.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
How do you take your pictures for your stuff if you don't have a camera? How would you know what they where saying with out the sound? LOL

kriker

Blooded
lol first thing that came to mind while watching tuts ^^

"Now using this procedure you can get an almost perfect copy every time!"

*eyes slant greedily*

Macguyver

Blooded
Usually 3-5 min of video depending on mem card size.
That's about the length of video my Canon PowerShot A510 digital camera can take. Its one of the key features that sold me on this model. I'd always wanted a good video camera & this Canon digital offered the best of both, amazing quality still images & records 3-5 min video clip w/ sound.
Might never have gotten it if it wasn't for the $ i won from my Pred suit!!! Also, I found this cam listed on craigslist.org & bought it off a local college kid who barely ever used it for only $100 w/ a 1Gig memory card! I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!!

Still working on making a good video of my working wristblade device 4 u all!