• Start date
K

kithunter

Holy shit!!!!! no fuckin way derek

"had" to be done? WHY!!!????

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yautja clone

CHRIST !!! I'd weep for a broken prop, but this go's beyond that. WTF ????

T

The Big Gunns

Damn.. next time grab your woman and go to the bedroom

M

MoviesColin

If I did that, I wouldn't post this and I'd kill myself.

And M-Dawg, that's too good.

T

The Mortal Immortal

HEHE you did a good job on that Derek. You weren't lieing when you said you were going to bustup that piece of crap.
Nice post I like to see stuff like this.

Y

yautja clone

piece of crap
It may be now , but it wasn't a few hours ago. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ???

Not knowing is more nerve racking than my first girlfriend being late for her period..............

M

MoviesColin

What did you get the refund for?

Did you not want it?

K

kithunter

oooh man i need dreds, can i have them?

this is quite possibly the most horrible/hilarious post on the lair EVER!!!

hardcore derek!!!

AM

S

Savage Yautja

Send it here...We have the technology. We can rebuild him,faster,... stronger,... better...Got nothing to lose.

S

sinister70

That is one F#*KED up post. Very funny and yet incredibly sad all at the same time. Tell me that it wasn't you who did this. And if it was? What the hell were you taking at the time? As I'm sure as hell not going to touch it.

F

firstsonofsolo

Yeah seriously if you are going to just throw it away I will pay you for shipping to me. I would love to have it even in its current state!

-Chris

D

Dragonskinstudio

ok ok ill tell ya the story iv not lost the plot......slideshow requested it distroyed to make way for either a refund or a replacement item ...#182 will have been remade back in la......this maquette was falty if some of you had a memeory you would be dangerous..i posted about this when it arrived there were many falts in the castings and paint work..so its all good ........

S

streetjudge79

I wish you could have salvaged the helmet, I could have used it for my maquette display since I got the regular edition..

D

Dragonskinstudio

the bio wouldnt fit the full face head ..it has a speacal head for the bio like the one seen in the behind the sences movie footage

S

swingfire

*NEWSFALSH* Pred builder snaps, today somewhere in the U.S, A predbuilder lost the plot and went postal on his maquette. Apparently, this syndrome known as pred love/hate rage syndrome, is the result of loving something so much, that it takes over the subjects life to the point where he/she feels they have no option but to destroy their beloved piece. This is believed to be a worldwide problem and is of great concern as it may spread! Lol