hybrid p2/scar..with body suit....read this!!!!!!!!!

D

Dragonskinstudio

im working on this suit for someone as some of you know... well the mask is almost compleatly painted now ....hope you like

Dscn3802.jpg

Dscn3745.jpg

Dscn3721.jpg

Dscn3652.jpg

Dscn3654.jpg

Dscn3658.jpg

Y

YautjaWan

Absolute quality Derek. cant wait to see it up close and personal

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks pretty good Derek. Did a fine job on the crown and the vein work looks sweet. Don't break your arm patting your self on the back. Keep up the good work.

Scott

D

Dragonskinstudio

bla bla bla scott.....as long as it makes yours look like cheese tis fine by me ..and i resent you comming on this thred with a sarcky low coment such as that...

S

SeaHunterr

hahha...good one scott....looks like you recasted a Pete Mander AVP and Dan Bravo P2, ......nice paint Derek

T

The Mortal Immortal

I think you did a fine job. I think you read the comment wrong or miss understood my comment. I can make it easy for you. I THINK YOU DID A FINE JOB, YOU SHOULD PAT YOUR SELF ON THE BACK FOR THE FINE WORK.

T

The Big Gunns

Oh you two...

Derek I think its safe to say we are all cheese next to Larry.

The mask paint looks nice.....I've never seen that sculpt before.
~Mel

T

The Mortal Immortal

My stuff might be cheesie, but everyone likes it. Derek it sounds like you have an inferiority complex. I feel no need to stoop to your level.

An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way. It is often unconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme antisocial behaviour. Unlike a normal feeling of inferiority, which can act as an incentive for achievement, an inferiority complex is an advanced state of discouragement, often resulting in a retreat from difficulties.

P

PredatoRob

Oh you two...
Hahaha, too right Mel.

I love the paintwork, Derek! The detail in the mouth is awesome! I really like it. I soooo want to be able to paint like that.

Again, good work sir!!

P

pirkleations

Yeah. Awesome paint-up on that. It's a very unique style as well with the Scar mouth and the P2 dome!!

DangerDavey

F

firstsonofsolo

WOW wild paint job! I like it alot! Was this done with inks?

-Chris

K

kithunter

pretty damn cool hybrid, i think this is the way they should have gone with AVP.

nice job derek....again

AM

P

philmar1962

Great work AGAIN!! Just like your last P1 paint...awesome job. Always keep up the good work...very professional.

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

awesome paint work man
particular texture and realist paint work
you have a big talent

D

Dragonskinstudio

pete give me this mask back in 2004 when i brought large batch of his scar masks gene ask him!!!! still stirring it are we....and as my thred was deleated it would seem that this boad suports recasters such as you !!!!!!!!!!!!! as everyone now knows so dont try to tar people with the same bucket of **** you stept in by posting a recasted bat skin and AVP armour ... .so hand out yor ovil braches to people all you like but then you go step right back in the **** again with an edited post like this ...what a compleate..%&*^$%&^&...