hybrid p2/scar..with body suit....read this!!!!!!!!!

P

PMANDER

Derek got you mail, and the only reason im posting right now

This is a sculpt I did for the seed fanfilm one of many that never got used but if you checkout the blades predator youll see the same crown on it.

i dont know this story but if you what to call anyone a recaster I casted up DB crown top head to attach to my AVP sculpt..**** did i say that I must be going to hell now..LOL anyway,,anyone who knows me and the 12 people that where here know that i casted the top part only i even still have the mold somewhere..I made the one and have pictures and then molded my own hybred mold..and to be honest I didnt care much for the entire P2 head anyway..it was to small next to my full costume.not a bad thing its a great sculpt.But if i had used the whole head i would have asked first anyway...and DB knows as I have asked a few things in the past, I just havent had time to do the other million things first.

i havent had any pred stuff to show here and to be honest the secret society here has gone alittle nuts will who is cooler then the next..but a freind asked for help so I am here to speak up..as I said I will always do.

P.Mander

Y

YautjaWan

WOW! Surely a few apologies are in order here. Now that Pete has confirmed where the mask came from, perhaps people will see that Derek is not a recaster of other things either.
Please be big enough to come forward and apologise to a great artist

K

kithunter

it would seem that this board suports recasters
derek i know you to be a smart person and talented, to make this kind of statement however, i would have to disagree.

******* recasting debate is so old already. It's been around since i got into props, it will be around long after i'm gone from this part of my life.
Expose the recasters,have your proof and let the debate continue, cause it always will..... regardless of which one the sci fi genres is represented.

Y

YautjaWan

Here is an update on this suit.

Please disregard the flaming in the previous posts. And could someone please resize these again? lol. Thx

DSCN3738.jpg

Dscn3740.jpg

DSCN3796.jpg

Dscn3905-1.jpg

DSCN3736.jpg

DSCN3797.jpg

Animatronics are finished in the gaunts. Just need to finish painting and assembling and he's ready for an unveiling.

T

The Hopkinator

Typical of your work Beeyotch. You are my hero and I shall name my firstborn Derek.

T

The Big Gunns

Looking good guys.. its a shame the back pack and armor cover so much of the skin. You gonna have this ready for Halloween?
~Mel

Y

YautjaWan

Yeah should be ready in about 3 weeks, things going well. and youre right about the armour covering the suit, so much work went into the paint and you only see edges of it. such is life.