I Need Your Guys Help

C

CyberPred

This morning my car was broken in to. A number of things were stllen tools GPS etc. However the most valuable thing to me was my Predator.

We put it in the back of the van so we could store Christmas presents in the bedroom.

Can you guys keep an out look on Ebay or any other Auction Site.

Thanx,

Cary

M

Maverick118

Holy crap, that's not nice. Scum bags. I'll post up your request on the ukfanfilms forum too as most people on ther are on ebay snooping around for a good costume bargain. We'll keep the peepers peeled Cary.

F

Fakenrite

Sorry can you post a pic of the suit we're to keep an eye out for?

Thanks
Dan

K

kithunter

unless they plan on keeping it for their own use, you can count on us to see if it pops up on the bay.

we check it almost everyday to see what pred items are on the market.

My wife works for an insurance company and she told me to ask you if you have vandalism insurance on the car or if the car was parked on your property
...if so you might be able to recup some fundage...maybe not all... but some.

give them a ring...but it might be a double edge sword as well. if you file a claim your premiums might go up...

the question never hurts to ask...but sometimes the answer might

T

The Hopkinator

Damn thieves. Need to be forced to dig a hole,, climb down in it, and turn around .....

P

pirkleations

Gaaaaah!!! Arrrrrrrggggggghhh!!!

With vandalism and theft increasing the past few years, even our fellow Lair members are getting ripped off of costume items. First it's Bio Helmets and now full suits!!!

It breaks the heart!!

Please post pics of your suit again, Cary. We are with you 200 percent on watching out for and catching the scumbag that did this.

I'll watch the local classifieds.

~DangerDavey

S

sinister70

Jeez!! And I thought someone nicking my freshly painted Bio was bad. But to have a full suit stolen just beggers belief. I'll keep an eye out for you.

C

CyberPred

This goes to anyone who wants to help.

Cary is really broken up about the loss of his predator outfit.

I do not have alot of money but was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to sell me a predator suit.

I would like to get it for a christmas present for Cary.

I cannot paint so a complete one would be great.

Tina

C

CyberPred

Thanx Kit. I looked at the auctions. Really the predators are not very good.

K

kithunter

I think your mistaken tina....

they aren't good ...they are freakin AWESOME!!!!!

B

bammatrooper

what happens if they split the suit up and sell it in peices
then that would be hard to find

I

inkdoctor

yeah tina there was 2 of them by tat2pro one of the pred 1 and a AVP that were awsome. but i see there both gona along with a bio i was looking at. i know vero took the bio down and the costumes were gone to but i dont know if they were sold or removed.

A

asy0uw1sh

Hey aren't those shots of Cary with George Takei amd Nichelle Nichols and Walter Koenig? I can't remember!

-Alan

S

stampedemag

I am going to post this on a couple of other boards to make sure everyone is aware.

S

stampedemag

I put it up on the LOH, BTM and Alter Egos. There are people watching for it.