I Need Your Guys Help

P

pirkleations

Even if someone attempts to sell the suit "parted out", the pieces are very identifiable and unique to Cary's Hunter. I'd spot them instantly.

When we spot them, it's gonna be time to bring out ol' painless and have some fun with the rectally enhanced mutants that did this.

~DangerDavey

R

RaptorArts

Oh man that sucks! I cant believe sombody would do that... Sorry to hear about the bad luck Cary. Ill also keep an eye out for that suit since im on ebay off and on.

Also Ta2pro I am not sure this is the right thread to post your suit 4 sale. Just seems a bit out of place considering the situation. Duno could just be me...

S

stampedemag

Yea I was thinking the same thing.... unless you were going to give it to him as a Christmas present!

S

stampedemag

BTW isn't that same suit offered in the other thread for $1800?

Me+can of worms=open

I

inkdoctor

well actually tina was looking for another suit to buy for cary so posting it here isnt really out of place. sorry to hear about the suit cary i know how much you liked it bro.

S

stampedemag

You probably did but, did you file a report to the police about the things that were stolen? If so did you have the serial numbers from the other things. Mabye it will lead you in the right direction if they find one or two pieces. Why steal a suit? It's not like you can just sell it easily or wear it without someone knowing who it belongs to.

In this costuming vein all you have to do is to post a pic of something and 20 people will chime in as to who made it, when and where. (and who owned it last!)

I hate people that take things like that. It isn't even for the sake of losing money out of it. It is the fact that some things can't be replaced. I could tell you stories about that.

M

mannowar

What part of the country do you live in... Lair members local to you might be able to keep an ear to the ground locally in their own circles as well, if they are local to you. I think a suit that nice WILL turn up somewhere.
Scott

M

Maverick118

Well I posted up the pic Cary, on the UKfanfilms forum, we get a good few members of the UK501st over there too so there's more peepers on it now. Least this way if some fecker tries to sell it you'll have peepers on both sides of the pond scanning for it

C

CyberPred

For those of you ,yes I filed a police report immediately.

I have posted pictures all over the sites.

Thank you to those of you who have posted also.

Cary

deaddave

Unblooded
sorry to hear about your suit i hope you get it back and i realy hope you find out who stole it

me + hammer + theif = payback

kithunter

Elite Hunter
I would imagine this assmunch is keep a low profile....your suit is kinda hard to miss....probably not going to see it out there till next year halloween time..

i say put an ad in the paper asking for it or post up some flyers ..."no questions asked" kinda thing and then set a trap for this loser