I Stand Corrected

cyberpred

Hunter
I know I said I was just going to Lurk but I am starting to get me happy place back after talking with some of you.

I have been chatting with Carl lately and I have to say he is a real prick. Just kidding. Really he is a great guy and I really enjoy the conversations we have. I hope what I have said has been useful to him.

I talked with Scott Andrews the other day and he too is a stand up honest guy. I know some people have issues with my honest blunt outlook on things. But you never have to guess where I stand.

I have to say I think I will see how it goes and hang around for a while.

See I am not the big ******* people think I am.Actually I am a great actor and fooled everyone.

Cary

inkmonster

Hunter
yes you are a great guy cary i to have enjoyed many conversations with you. i happen to appreciate people who are as straight foward as you. i know some people have a hard time with that. but i would rather that than a lie just to spare someones feelings. feelings are overated anyway. LOL. and yes scott and carl are two of the most stand up guys ive had the pleasure of doing buisness with as well. and i look foward to doing more with them. i have never spoke to either of them on the phone but have had many emails back and forth with both of them and both have been very polite and helpfull. im tring to get into sculpting and scott has given me many tips on sculpting and casting hopefully i'll get to put it all to good use soon. glad to see ya back bud.

ScottAS

Hunter
Sorry about the monkeys Cary, That is the way my clan hangs. We get covered in urine before the hunt!......

Last edited by a moderator:

MEANGENE83

Hunter
I have been lurking a while and am finding a second wind returning to me. Glad to see another Long Term member is sticking around!!!!

I appreciate your blunt-ness, like ya said i always know where you stand. I can trust what ur saying is the truth which is hard these days.

carlart

Hunter
First of all, Scott----where do you get those little animations! Funny as ****!
Second, Cary----I am all "verklempt" on reading your epiphany----great to have you still in the game.
Third, please edit the title of this post to "Stand Corrected" ---somebody'l think you're a devil worshipper

Carl

ScottAS

Hunter
First of all, Scott----where do you get those little animations! Funny as ****!
Second, Cary----I am all "verklempt" on reading your epiphany----great to have you still in the game.
Third, please edit the title of this post to "Stand Corrected" ---somebody'l think you're a devil worshipper

Carl
Allright Carl I'll tell you where I get them...

Last edited by a moderator: