I Would like to Say.......(A lot of PICs)

Gq pred

Unblooded
Thanks to you guys and to this Great Web site I have learned so much in the past 60 days , simply from reading just about every post and analyzing and going after how I want my first Suit is going to look , I advise every new member to take their time reading and learning and doing the research Here is pictures…..Don’t mind the mask its Market bought just as a reference point I will make my own.

Comments are Welcome..

78bdc28bffef.jpg

249bf64d7e3c.jpg

87fff97e65ae.jpg

2598cd973a52.jpg

e9b01b89477c.jpg

09a5c0d230db.jpg

6d318ef3c0eb.jpg

afc174020907.jpg

One word of advice if you're maikg a foam suit, always par down the musculature or you'll end up not being able to move well in it. I'd trim down the abs a tad as they look a bit too blocky. I did stick a foam suit tut around the old lair, but I'm not sure if it's here. Still looks rockin' especially like the AVP armour mate, nice work.

Gq pred

Unblooded
One word of advice if you're maikg a foam suit, always par down the musculature or you'll end up not being able to move well in it. I'd trim down the abs a tad as they look a bit too blocky. I did stick a foam suit tut around the old lair, but I'm not sure if it's here. Still looks rockin' especially like the AVP armour mate, nice work.
Im trying to win a Bodybuilding compatition with this suit ....lol

Ice

Hunter
Thats looks awesome so far. That suit Reminds me of a predator guard or some thing. I like the bulky muscle on the suit.

You'll find if you apply thickend latex you'll be able to hide any seams quite well. It may take a little longer for it to dry but it will be worth the extra time for the smoother transitions between muscle groups.

Gq pred

Unblooded
You'll find if you apply thickend latex you'll be able to hide any seams quite well. It may take a little longer for it to dry but it will be worth the extra time for the smoother transitions between muscle groups.
Thanks Mave Everything is made out of fun foam , I like working with that stuff , I found out if you roll up an aluminun foil and heated up then roll over the foam sheet it will give you a great semi hammered metal look

You can get the same effect from stippling thickened latex over the armour too. I only ever used to heat the stuff to shape it. Sealed with a couple of layers of latex then painted. Nice light armour that looks the part and is easy to maintain.