Ideas for Eyes in a display piece

Moloch

Blooded
Hey guys, I was just wondering something. Does anyone have any suggestions in terms of acrylic eyes to use in a mask for display? I have found a number of sites on the internet, but I am not sure what sizes would be appropriate for a mask, specifically a DB P1. Thanks in advance.

kriker

Blooded
I think I pulled this info from sister site a while back but a good idea was to urse ping pong balls.. with pupils printed off and glued on.. kind of gives a similar effect with very little effort.. I'll up the pic i nicked and won't take credit for the advice ^^

predeyes.jpg

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I think you mis read the post. It was the rollers balls from under arm deodorant and you stick the printed pupil on with water and use 2 part epoxy to coat the ball to seal and make them look real.

Bovine13

Hunter
Paint up some half round wood balls from a craft store. Lots o coats of crystal clear. Works well and cheap. There is a huntorial on this somewhere.

kriker

Blooded
the post WAS half a year ago scott ^^ I've had 2 near death experiences since then so I think i'm justified in losing the details =D

Faken

Hunter
Kriker, please do something about your sig... that's just WAAAAY too huge. Try to stick with a 500 x 150 max size.

Dan

kriker

Blooded
yeah sorry I was waiting for someone to tell me that ^^

To the resizer!!!!! *digs out original batman theme music*

SixSinsFor66

Blooded
Or you could always look in the obituaries. Make sure you bring a spoon to the funeral to remove the eyes from the corpse. Thats as life like as you can get right there!!! Im just kiddding..No wait.. Am I?