Illegal Aliens VS Predator

Here's yet another funny. It's old but for those who havnt seen it enjoy . I found it while cleaning out my email box.

Illegal Aliens VS Predator

Rakai Thwei

Unblooded
That fan movie made by Braxtan films (who are well known for their Ghostbuster movies) have recieved alot of controversy with the Mexican community for Illegal Alien vs Predator-- hell, even the trailers on Youtube.com spurred some hate from hispanics (I happen to be Columbian but hey, this movie didn't offend me), especially as seen on the comments.

Some people can't take a joke.

-Rakai'Thwei

That fan movie made by Braxtan films (who are well known for their Ghostbuster movies) have recieved alot of controversy with the Mexican community for Illegal Alien vs Predator-- hell, even the trailers on Youtube.com spurred some hate from hispanics (I happen to be Columbian but hey, this movie didn't offend me), especially as seen on the comments.

Some people can't take a joke.

-Rakai'Thwei
Yeah. People get offended to easily anymore over dumb ****. It's just a joke. As a matter of fact my friend that sent it to me at the time is 100% Mexican. He thought it was funny as hell.

WarpedFX

Hunter
lmao funny as hell. people get way too offended over everything. lol. "Run! Get to da border!" lmao