I'm back

Sinister

Hunter
Hey there Kev. It's been a while. Glad to hear things are peachy. You've not missed much apart from some cool new stuff, some excellent paintjobs and a little bit of drama.......So situation normal really :)

rastapred

Hunter
Predatweaker

I dont remember a predatweaker. HMMMMM Are you a little guy with blonde hair and glasses from Atlanta who drives a blue ford SUV, and went to DC in 2005 in a stretch limo, and has a kickin Pred Suit, and a White Hearse thata all tricked out (Pimp My Ride Style) ?

Nope, I still dont recall a Predatweaker. :)

Its about time you found your way here.
PM me and we can catch up on stuff.

Randy

Hey there Kev. It's been a while. Glad to hear things are peachy. You've not missed much apart from some cool new stuff, some excellent paintjobs and a little bit of drama.......So situation normal really :)

Then what are you talking about?!?!?! I've missed a lot!

nice to meet another DJ. what do you throw down?

At most of my gigs I'm playing top 40 from all decades some commercial dance and mostly hip-hop this is ATL!!!! the dirty south all they wanna hear is phuckin hip hop!! I play at super club Velvet on Saturday's where as I get to play nothing but dance, hard house breaks etc. I've got two records out that did well so I produce too. I play some nasty drum and bass to. I took a break from props and this board for a while due to all my bookings that's why i"m "back" been on the boards and freinds with most of these guys here for around 3 years. I'm still spinning for a living but have to calm down and get back to some other things I love like being a dork...... Good to meet you. [URL="http://www.myspace.com/kevindispain"]http://www.myspace.com/kevindispain[/URL]

Predatweaker

I dont remember a predatweaker. HMMMMM Are you a little guy with blonde hair and glasses from Atlanta who drives a blue ford SUV, and went to DC in 2005 in a stretch limo, and has a kickin Pred Suit, and a White Hearse thata all tricked out (Pimp My Ride Style) ?

Nope, I still dont recall a Predatweaker. :)

Its about time you found your way here.
PM me and we can catch up on stuff.

Randy
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! Must not be me, my ford is black, lol!!! Good to see you bro. I still got ya lasers gonna do yours when I do cart's.
P.S "Q" from pimp my ride lives in Atlanta now, he's about to paint my hearse in the near future.

rastapred

Hunter
dark blue / black its all the same when your color blind.

post some pics when you get the hearse painted.

Illl be at DC this year, got all the travel arrangements done. were goin to have to get together and catch up.

Randy

dark blue / black its all the same when your color blind.

post some pics when you get the hearse painted.

Illl be at DC this year, got all the travel arrangements done. were goin to have to get together and catch up.

Randy

Missed DC last year will not miss it this year!

Tweaker tweaker,,,your like wolverine leaving the school and coming back..

good to see familiar faces

AM
Your right Kit and like him also a Nomad .....with attitude buy deep down a soft heart that knows where fam is.

Speaking of School my ego is in the way I'm not liking my status here, I was in top post count at that other school, now im a first grader, guess I gotta work my way to head of the class huh? Fair is fair.

Is DB and art still around? What about mander? Street man you there? Gene? My Sink brother? Mel? Mike? Raptor guy? Chopper maker ;0

inkmonster

Hunter
Is DB and art still around? What about mander? Street man you there? Gene? My Sink brother? Mel? Mike? Raptor guy? Chopper maker ;0
hey kev, no db's no longer around but art is. mel is gone too and mander comes around very little hes got a movie project going for a production company that disney is backing up. they hired him to make the creature props for it and i believe direct it. so hes gonna be busy for awhile. i ran out to his place in oct and plan to head up there again afters hes done filming provided he dont get busy on another project right away.genes still around to, and so is raptor but i think hes in the process of moving so i havent seen him on for about a week. good to see ya back maybe we can finally meet at dc, im definatly planning on going this year.