im done for a bit *LAST CHANCE BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES EBAY!*

T

The Xcalibor

Hey guys,

In light of recent events and horrible problems with my back, i have decided to get out of props for a while and allocate all my funds to doctor bills and other areas of my life that i have decided to focus more on. With that being said, i am selling off my entire collection. Im needing the money for these mounting bills and the bills that are to come.

I hate to do this, but i've just decided to go somewhere else with my life. I won't be frequenting the Lair quite as often but ill be here ever so often to hang out with you clowns I feel i've made several friends here and i appreciate all the help that yall have given me on everything.

These items ARE for sale. For prices, PM me or email me. Thanks guys, selling these off will be a BIG help.

KEITH

P1010223.jpg

P

pirkleations

Ya hate to see that happen to any collection.

But we know that sometimes life-issues have to take priority
over hobbies.

Our fondest hopes stay with you, Keith.

~DangerDavey

5179Brian

All the best mate. I can semi relate to what you`re doing. I`ve recently gave up Mountain biking after 13 years due to chronic back injury. Broke my heart to sell my bikes and kit.
Hopefully you`ll come good.

S

Shataan

Heyas Keith. We had some pretty good laughs. Hope where ever ya end up hanging, ya have fun. Good luck man. ;p

S

sinister70

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but sometimes real life does take priority. Wherever life takes you I hope it finds you in good health. Take care.

Cheers

P

PredatrHuntr

I also sold most all of my stuff not too long ago because it got the point where it was consuming me, so I can relate.

Take care and good luck selling your stuff...make sure you still come by here every now and then...

T

The Xcalibor

Thanks for the posts all. i will still be around gary, so more laughs to come. Im just getting out of props and won't spend as much of my life on pred stuff.

Again, if you are interested in any items, please PM or email me. thanks alot guys.

KEITH

Y

yautja clone

Like I said to ya in chat Keith,, Hang Tough !.

I'm bailing out too. Alot of my stuff is headed to Ebay, and my posts on this board and others are slowly coming to an end.

M

MEANGENE83

QUITERS!!!!!

Im here and im still making stuff!!!

just kidding guys.

I know where u guys are coming from, its tough and ya get burned out. Give it a while and the fire will return hotter than ever!

This is in my blood and i wouldnt ever be able to fully give it up...

K

kithunter

yeah ya, QUITERS!!!

real life takes over and this kind of thing becomes secondary or last on your list.

how does the saying go...live in your world , play in ours.

door is always open to those who need step back and take stock and come at it new. and even if you dont' that's ok too.

Hey keith maybe you can come back with a new name... just yanking your chain

Y

yautja clone

I'm NOT a quitter... I have a Disaster heading my way in a week or two...........its called 2nd Shift ,,, and my PC time is going to be very limited.

Y

yautja clone

just bustin ron, don't be going all ape and start poo slinging

I know that.

Anyway, this thread is about Keith, sorry to hijack it.

Do what ya gotta do Keith, we are all behind ya.

T

The Xcalibor

hahaha, thanks Ron, good luck with all your stuff too mate. I hope it all works out for ya.

KEITH

T

The Xcalibor

ok dudes, i finally got around to taking a pic of my other mask i got for sale, i can sell it to ya either painted or blank. however you want it. Thanks for looking. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks

P1010229.jpg

KEITH

T

The Xcalibor

Well, i've been trying to give the lair first shot at all these incredible items before they hit ebay. This is the last chance. At the start of the new year, i will be posting all these items that have not sold on ebay. Sorry for all those who have missed it. Take care

KEITH