Into the stripper

A

alkalilake

After seeing all the talent by Melanie on her elder mask and her latest suit, I was looking at my Predator bust by Howard Senft and motivated to tear it down and start it over. He's finding a home in a 5 gallon bucket of Simple green to strip him of the wretched old paint. My first paint of a 1/1 Predator and I just could'nt live with it any more. Anybody else get like this when looking at old stuff they paint? He'll be way better next time around.

predatorstandfrontet8.jpg

P

pirkleations

If I were you, I'd keep that mask as it is and start on a different one. The reason I say this is because I think it is important to see the evolution of your painting skills through your past projects. I tossed a bunch of my pre-70's artwork because I though it looked bad. I really regret doing that.

Although, I suppose as long as you have nice photos and records from your paint job, it would be okay to white-wash the canvas.

Good luck on the project!!

DangerDavey

T

The Big Gunns

We can rebuild him, we have the technology. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster.

F

firstsonofsolo

Artwork from the pre 70s? Good lord man I wasn't even born till 1980 Sorry Dave I had to it was just to hard to resist!

I agree tho on the save it and repaint another. It looks really good as is but use as a template for your next one!

-Chris

P

pirkleations

Ya, Chris.

I had originally kept a lot of my art that I did when I was still in Kingergarden and Elemetary school. But then I tossed a lot of it when I got to Junior High age. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

DangerDavey

B

blk n blu dream

I graduated High School in 1980.
I was born 2 years later...

My parents have most of my stuff, I have a few that I actually like.

B

blk n blu dream

That's not all you started in the 60s I bet, you dirty hippy!

Last edited by a moderator: