It Has To Be Said!!

cyberpred

Hunter
I just watched the Superbowl Halftime Show featuring Prince.

All I can say is AWESOME!!!!

Purple Rain in the Rain..WOW!!

I cannot believe he is 48 Years Old. He looks the same.

I was reading the reviews on the net.

When the large sheet came up and siloueted him. Some of the revues. Can you believe this. Some of the revues said that the guitar he had looked like a Dick and that he was stroking it as he played.

Where the hell are these guys from? Of course it looked like a Dick. Its Fu#$^n Rock and Roll. The Guitar sitting near yor hip when you play is an extension of sexuality and every Rock N Roller knows that.

He did a pretty good rendition od the Foo Fighters too.

You young folks out there may not agree but the music today cannot hold a candle to the era i grew up in.

Cary :)

drgnfyre4

Hunter
Gonna have to agree here...say what you will but Purple Rain kicks all kinds of ass and Prince makes no apologies for being too cool! Anyone who knows music will agree that roots of truly talented music can be found in a lot of what he plays and you would be surprised at how many other artists have music written by him that put them on the charts.

ronin

Hunter
Man...all i can say is that Prince has women left & right bro!He is a Big Pimp for that.Also...he's a musician
and that says it all right there. :)

Moore3160

Hunter
Don't know about the artist formerly know.
But I agree todays music is trash. Can't beat the 80s. Back then you had to have talant to get signed,not anymore. :)

Faken

Hunter
Don't know about the artist formerly know.
But I agree todays music is trash. Can't beat the 80s. Back then you had to have talant to get signed,not anymore. :)
LOL ok I love the 80s, but there was a SHITLOAD of trash in the 80s when they were trying to push the new wavers and Duran Duran clones.

I mean, Milli Vinilli?!

cyberpred

Hunter
Be careful how you say "Newaver"

When I met Tina she was a Newaver and I was a Punker.

She had this sexy dress that had zippers on each side and when you ..........

Too much info. Is it Hot in here?

HaHa.

Cary :)

Robillicus

Hunter
There are a few Prince songs that I really like. ****, I even like Duran Duran. I guess that's what I get for listening to the radio a lot as a kid.

Say what you want to about him, the man is a true performer.

:)