JACKASS 2

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

You guys need to see it Its better then the frist one.

P

pirkleations

Glad you enjoyed it, Art!!

I'm not into that kind of stuff. But I have to admit, it makes me feel so much smarter than those guys!!!

~DangerDavey

S

Savage Yautja

Art you said it was "better?" So the people are doing stuff even more stupid in this one? Just the previews had them looking like a bunch of dee-deee dees.

P

PredatoRob

Well, if these guys are dumb enough to put themselves in harms way just so I can get a cheap laugh... so be it. I will watch and laugh my ass off at their stupid antics. I too used to do dumbassed stuff. I just grew out of it. Heh. I'll be watching it for sure on DVD if I don't get to the theatre.

T

The Xcalibor

Im going thursday to see this junk. I can't wait to laugh at their dumbass tricks!

KEITH

K

Knightmare1

check out "Dirty Sanchez" they are basically a uk version but make knoxville & co look like the teletubbies. their movie has just come out over here.

Y

Yautja lover

I loved this movie! Some stunts even made me cringe. I did feel Bad for Bam though, on the stunt that made him cry.

I

Ice1010

My sister went to go see the movie. She said it was better then the first so I might go see it tonight, I hope. I went to go see the first and I thought it was hilarious, They did some crazy @ss stuff. lol

M

MoviesColin

I did feel Bad for Bam though, on the stunt that made him cry.
Haha!!! He's an idiot though. He could've stepped on it, but he chose the most difficult way out LOL!!!