Jaw Bone Bio Mask

ThorKrohn

Blooded
Well from start to finish, this was a fun project! It's not as good looking as others I have seen on this forum but, I think it will look good for me this year! Learned a lot sculpting and can't wait to tackle the next one! Thanks again for all the support and help, this community is really awesome! Let me know what y'all think?!

Going to add teeth, repaint jaw, add lenses and a light for the laser very soon!

IMG_6580.JPG

IMG_6581.JPG

IMG_6582.JPG

IMG_6584.JPG

IMG_6585.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

Jmen

Hunter
This is pretty good mask you have! Love the paint job. Will wait for pictures with teeth and lenses.

ThorKrohn

Blooded
Well, I started over, mostly because the bio mask I made was way to heavy to add onto the my predator mask. Here are some images! I know what you guys are thinking about the “snout” on this mask, but I had to custom fit it over the mandibles and teeth of my mask; so while it’s a little longer than I would have liked, it fits...

Also, obviously, I am still in the process of finishing this mask up but let me tell y’all it’s SUPER light weight, and I am loving the foam option for a number of reasons. If you are not working with foam, my god, you are missing out!

0D297E2F-45CF-4F5D-A7D5-F2C1B2D58BB5.jpeg

D5806473-4CCD-4B87-BEB1-F1E304071368.jpeg

ThorKrohn

Blooded
61752F9B-D3C3-47BC-935A-860DBC511351.jpeg
This is the best part: I used to do web design and graphic effects for TV commercials: so I have made a web site that will play predator sound effects that will come out of a blue tooth speaker on my suit, so I can press these buttons on my phone, which fits into my gauntlet: also I will make a video that does a count down till self destruct, a cheap way to do it but my wiring and circuit board kmowledge is none existent....

Also the image I am currently using for the screen I pulled off the internet: going to remake one similar and each symbol will be a button!

Last edited:

ThorKrohn

Blooded
BD355F2C-F794-46FC-AE26-ADC55403EAEC.jpeg
6A4C3A90-DA2C-49B9-8C5D-E5B8AD606E56.jpeg
4F6C6B38-61AA-41DE-8AC8-1395CC929EA9.jpeg
F693B8AD-D3AF-4D5D-8B9F-F2E3A8C8B7FA.jpeg
E7673D0D-870A-4B99-9177-45261D6BBE32.jpeg
A few more items for the “Collector”? Lol

Fit testing things on a rainy day, also...LOTS of dread beads....

I am pleased with how the chest piece has shaped up and fits, as well as the falconer’s gauntlet (design is my own, I just kinda threw foam at it....)

My head always looks REALLY small without dreads but I feel proportionally with dreads and the body suit all will come together well! More to follow...

BIG shout out to Termokk for the neck rings, super well made, holds together great and proportional fits amazing!

Last edited:

ThorKrohn

Blooded
So I know I have been posting a lot but now I need some help: this predator I am working on has different types of armor from various films, I am looking now to create the shin guards and am looking for suggestions on how they should look?

Thanks in advance, pictures are helpful!