Jir'Xar (Yautja costume WIP)

Shogun

Hunter
here is my second version mold in the process ...please if you have any tips or questions ....feel free to ask... it is the first time I use Polyurethane RESIN ...brushable molding. I puted some CHIM'S to be sure the mold is correctly separated....this is my first details layer of RESIN ...I should buy another 2 "buckets of resin this week....it should work, if it does not work ...well I would have tried my best. :D
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg

Shogun

Hunter
LunaticNic Of course it is very well ventillated ...I have a ventillation system that I use and in the summer i have 2 air climatisers .... I also put my cat in the bedroom.... the only thing that smells a bit strong is the spirit (NAFTA) But thanks glad to see I have the good technique :D

Shogun

Hunter
Thanks yoslvr442 buddy ...I did some retouches on the molding process yesterday... (y) I still have to wait until begining of Marsh to buy more Polyurethane Resin so i can finish the mold and do a first mask.... :D

Shogun

Hunter
Sorry if have been very busy with some personnal stuff .... :( but yes! NEW UPDATE! :D I began the bio helmet of my predator( Jir'Xar ) it is not finished yet..... and "Pamplemousse" (my kitty :D ) watching me doing the bio helmet ;)
IMG_20180304_145424.jpg
IMG_20180304_145707.jpg
IMG_20180304_145736.jpg

Shogun

Hunter
Greetings Yautja brothers...! :D Been a long time since I did worked on my Jir'Xar project. I began to sculpt the cannon even if I do own one P1 cannon, I did also began to sculpt the right foot and doing the left arm bomb gauntlet.....I know it is a huge Project and i did some HUGE mistakes like buying for 550$ of silicone and not getting the result i wanted. But , that's ok I guess
Picture 5.jpg
Picture 6.jpg
Picture 7.jpg
Picture 8.jpg
Picture 9.jpg
Picture 10.jpg

Jmen

Hunter

Shogun

Hunter
So with Jmen 'S idea I made a mannequin (Kind of) I filled it with memory foam and recycling papers and shut out the holes with green EVA foam... I also began to sculpt the upper body. I bought many things this week, such as molding products, more monster clay and some latex. I also bought a set of 20 dreads from Tarmokk which he is working on it at the moment.... here is the begining of the upper body sculpt..
win_20180330_22_39_47_pro_by_norbert2009-dc7f999.jpg

win_20180401_17_48_49_pro_by_norbert2009-dc7lwyf.jpg

Last edited: