Just Finished Painting A Full-size Predator

sirkangol

Unblooded
Hey Everyone Im New To The Board and Wanted To Show Off This Full-size Predator I Painted.
Thanks........Mike

predfull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Not sure why you would repaint the new morris statue, unless you are the maker for this statues? They do already come painted with a very nice paint job.
morris4x.jpg

sirkangol

Unblooded
No its not a repaint buddy..... My Boss/friend is the maker for Morris and yes everyone that we make comes out with a nice paint job..... We take pride in everyone we send out.... The old ones that Morris sold years ago are very badly made so when my friend was approached to make them he decided to give make them with better.

Ice

Hunter
I'm saving up for one of those. I do like the dark colors you used on the Predator. Looks better then the light colored version.

Does anyone have any "candid" photos of this thing? All over the web I see these same three "catalog" photos...

...and, of course, experience has taught us all that photos like these are rarely indicative of what arrives on your doorstep.

If anyone has some personal photos of this piece actually standing in their living room, I'd love to see them. Mike, your pic looks promising, but it's heavily photoshopped. Got any raw ones?

I just want some closeups of what this thing "really" looks like out of the crate.

Ice

Hunter
Long time ago in the old lair, some one had raw pics of this statue in there living room. I had saved these pictures but my system go wipped, a few months back. The paint job on the pred was alright but the colors were just a bit bright, they used light colors. The pred didn't look like the monster in motion pics at all.

You know that Predator bust made by sideshow? Well the paint job was abit simular.

Pred Bust

If any one remembers the picture I'm talking about. The predator was standing next to a Godzilla turtle monster.

Ice

Hunter
Nope not those. It was one of the Morris statues. I might be wrong but I think the pics were Tigerclaws, I think that was his name he used in the layer. It had tiger in it though. The last 4 were his and the first two were some one else'es.

sirkangol

Unblooded
Does anyone have any "candid" photos of this thing? All over the web I see these same three "catalog" photos...
...and, of course, experience has taught us all that photos like these are rarely indicative of what arrives on your doorstep.

If anyone has some personal photos of this piece actually standing in their living room, I'd love to see them. Mike, your pic looks promising, but it's heavily photoshopped. Got any raw ones?

I just want some closeups of what this thing "really" looks like out of the crate.
Hey bounty haunter

i uploaded some pics without photoshop.. My boss makes sure that everyone that morris orders is 100% done correct.