Kithunter's Pride

K

kithunter

Since most have seen my suit already i was debating re- posting it, but since our board lost allot of info.

here ya go

gaunlet.jpg

He is the creator
andrew_larry_2.jpg

MY skin
finish_suit_8.jpg

P

predator slayer

HOLY COW ! batman, thats a wickid skin. h love the vein work.

C

CreatureKore7

Awesome work! I like the ornaments on the ends of the dreadlocks...Different!

K

kithunter

what every suit should be ...different but from the same race. kinda like us here on earth

thanks

Andrew

S

Seanf1979

Very nice costume. Awesome skin. I am making my own custome skin but I dont think it will look that good. I am not using latex either just a sweat shirt and pants I will post pictures of my project predator it will be my first and I plan on putting it together with a buddy. I will be doing it the month of augest so any information and tips will be nice I always like to learn something I am interested in.

S

ShadowButcher

Geeeez! Absofreakinlutlyawsome! Well done indeed. You should be very proud. I agree, the dreds are an excellent change to the traditional look. Since you are very skilled I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answereing a few questions in "Huntorials" under beginners help. I started that thread just today. I would appreciate the advice of such a skilled person as yourself. Thanks. -Logan-

M

master hobbs

love how you put decorations on the end of your dreds!

K

kithunter

thanks for the feedback

here are a few more excellent shots of the skin.

larry is the best...there should be no dispute about that, i am truly blessed to have his work

new_p_suit_2.jpg

new_p_suit_1.jpg

T

TK3467

DAMN BRO! That's a frikkin nice patterning and one truly badass looking skin.