Klwl's P2 V2.0

Klwl

Blooded
Firstly I want to thank the community for helping me with my dream of owning a real life movie style Pred suit. There are a few members who have gone above and beyond to help with donated parts (seahunterr graciously offered up some hands), an ear to bend  and advice given by A Hunter's Moon, Tuac, Brian, Lee, Rob and many others.  I won't go back in time to where my version 1.blah suit ended in ruin but will move forward to my new improved version 2.  I had to purchased new parts including torso, legs, feet and had to good fortune to hear from Colm (Tuath) and Chris (Neokazama) who both offered up to paint my suit for free!!! Yes you heard right free.... In the end I had gone with Neo (again sorry Colm I really did think you had other commissions in the works).  I will add more commentary as the thread progresses.  

This is where we were 8 months ago:

521594_10152224583855165_1168477559_n.jpg

And this is where we are as of today:

predskin3_zps7331b5b8.jpg
predskin4_zps0247bc70.jpg
predskin6_zpsdc369b7f.jpg
predskin10_zpsdca05b91.jpg
predskin12_zps89f51dea.jpg
predskin13_zps181c104b.jpg

Needless to say I am quite pleased how things are moving along and Chris is doing a beautiful job, I can't wait to get this home and go strutting down my street to get some milk at the local convenience store.

I shall add more updates as they become available.

cheers

backbone

Blooded
Your first suit looked great, the new one is simply astounding. It's great to see how many people are willing to help out that much, this exactly is why I love the lair. Lookin pretty sweet man, I'm jealous :)

Klwl said:
go strutting down my street to get some milk at the local convenience store.
I was thinking the same thing, just imagine the reactions you will get lol

~Henry~

wonko

Hunter
This is GREAT to see Steve!  I would be $hittin' myself waiting to get a hold of this!  I'm glad things have worked out for you better than the first go, and that you found a reliable and honest member to get it done for you.  It's been one helluva ride, and I can't wait to see this it done!  Not sure exactly what the thanks is for, but don't mention it my friend!

Brian

I'm really glad to see this horror story finally turn around.  Chris has done an awesome job here.  Faaaaaaaar better than the look of the previous suit and less likely to fly apart at the seams as well.  Happy to have been there for moral support at least.  Look forward to seeing you strut your stuff at every con you can get your hands on.  Enjoy it man.

J Sauto

Young Blood
That is such a beautiful suit, I am soooo jeleous. I just want to say that all the work you have put into it really shows. I am so happy for you, it's just amazing!

Untamed

Young Blood
That looks great! Much better than the first go. The Lair's community rocks! 10 seconds into that video and i was already drooling in jealousy lol. happy for ya

Klwl

Blooded
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's glorious!!! GLORIOUS I SAY.... Hahahahahahahahahah

Beer is gooooood

wonko

Hunter
I'm anxious for you Steve, and envious as hell!!!  That thing looks fan-freakin'-tastic!!!

Brian

Klwl

Blooded
Last update before I get this bad boy home to complete it with all the tiny details.

http://youtu.be/ru0_kyDVN4U