Kmikzeken's Wip (Pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Predator Costumes' started by KmikzeKen, Mar 31, 2014.

1. AnnaStasia84

AnnaStasia84 Young Blood

Great build!  Love your trophy!  Gruesome!

Shogun likes this.
  2. Shadowwalker

Shadowwalker Unblooded

Stunning build man. You can see all your hard work will pay off.

3. KmikzeKen

KmikzeKen Blooded

Thanks guys!  Much like everyone else, I had a Halloween party to attend this past Saturday.  My first successful hunt, and alpha test if you will.  I definitely have some kinks to work out before C2E2 in April, but overall I am still over the moon with this build.  Thanks to everyone who has offered advice/criticism and for those who have followed my build.  Here are a few of the many pictures that were taken, all of them were outside as I couldn't fit into the house with this thing on!

tqghZW.jpg

vZJY5m.jpg

7BTj8E.jpg

Shogun likes this.
  4. scanff

scanff Young Blood

Sweet.

How did your finger buttons work. I used resistive sensor on my fingers going to the A/D. Although they were thin they broke. I also found the gloves/hands very quickly filled with sweat and started messing with the sensors readings.

Due to the weather my suit got a lot of damage. I fell twice, hurting my rib and arm, lol.

5. KmikzeKen

KmikzeKen Blooded

Sorry to hear your suit and your body suffered damage!  My electronics held up without issue, thankfully.  All of my connections that would have had contact with sweat were heavily covered in heat shrink and electrical tape, so they stayed nice and dry.  I'm going to try to change out the switch for my cannon LED though, as it is a bit more difficult to operate than originally thought....

6. KmikzeKen

KmikzeKen Blooded

So I had one last suit up before the rest of the Halloween (non predator related) festivities began.  Local trick or treaters were surprisingly accepting of this monstrosity...

COgWut.jpg

Jmen and Shogun like this.
  7. Maniak

Maniak Blooded

Dude this build is awsome... congrats!

8. USMCLisi0451

USMCLisi0451 Unblooded

Fantastic build man!! Cant wait to start my mask! 

Shogun likes this.
  9. hannay07

hannay07 Hunter

You look phenominal! Great work man!

10. Gardol2

Gardol2 Blooded

awesome work! dreaming on doing such detailed suit for myself in the future :D

Shogun likes this.
  11. Lowdmekon

Lowdmekon Hunter

How long to get back on your suit buddy?

Shogun likes this.
  12. KmikzeKen

KmikzeKen Blooded

Last week I was able to touch up the body and head. I have a Meangene P2 head, Boar bio, and P2 spear sitting untouched though...I just received my shipment of Tim Gore's Bloodline paints and the Createx adhesion promoter to try out. If the weather predictions hold, I'm hoping to at least start on the P2 stuff this upcoming saturday/sunday.

13. Lowdmekon

Lowdmekon Hunter

We demand pics Lol

14. Justin sic

Justin sic Young Blood

came out bad ass!

15. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Blooded

Awesome build brother!!! Everything came out great. Im in the middle now. Working around the clock before October comes around!!!

16. Shogun

Shogun Unblooded

Awesome work my friend! (y)...... cant wait to see your next build hihihihi :D

17. bruticus666

bruticus666 Unblooded

UNREAL! So jealous!