Kotobukiya 1/6 Scar pred pvc Statue

spinksy

Hunter
seen this before-looks real good!

funny how there P2 model isnt that great but this one looks 100 times better!

ronin

Hunter
Man thats a sick looking statue! The way he's posed is cool and the blades being extra long looks real good.

Robillicus

Hunter
Predator 2 gets the shaft again? The hell you say!!

That is a pretty sweet looking piece. Either head option looks great to me, even the un-masked variant. Whoever, either painted or sculpted the unmasked head did a good job, because it really doesn't look all that bad. And for one, I can't stand the AVP head. Looks like a great piece to me.

BENSIN

Hunter
has any one found this yet? I can't find it available anywhere, I'm told it has been released though. HLJ supposedly has or HAD it, as currently they are back ordered.

sabres21768

Blooded
Here's a pic of the new Kotobukiya Alien. This is the companion piece to the Scar Pred.

Features an interchangeable tail so it can be displayed with or without "battle damage".

I REALLY like this. Nice dynamic pose.
One of the best AVP Alien sculpts I've ever seen.

kotobukiyagriduw1.jpg

BENSIN

Hunter
Killer!! Now when do these hit retail!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the pic Sabres!!!!!

Yea really, where can we find these? So far I've only seen HLJ stock them, but they're back ordered... Any time I do a search all I find are results for ARTFX Star Wars figures...

roninpred

Elite Hunter
thanks again pepengagimat! I found them like you said on ebay for $70.00 plus s/h and at action-hq.com for 89.95 plus s/h
right now I'm waiting on both sellers to quote me the s/h fee.

Vangeta

Unblooded
thanks again pepengagimat! I found them like you said on ebay for $70.00 plus s/h and at action-hq.com for 89.95 plus s/h
right now I'm waiting on both sellers to quote me the s/h fee.
If you're ordering it outside of the US, I think it's safe to say shipping is going to be near $50 itself. I bought mine from HLJ.com and even the cheapest-slowest method was more expensive than the faster method.

I'm suprised no one is distrubting these in the US.