Kowabunga DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Maverick118

www.apple.com/trailers/wb...jaturtles/

The trailer for the new Teenage Mutant NinjaTurtles film is out....and looks great. They've even got a nice HD ready version in glorious 1080p for those like myself with a system hooked to a large HD TV....Enjoy.

P

pirkleations

Like....totally awesome, dude!!

I cracked up at the end of the teaser!!

If they do that kind of mix of drama, action and humor for the whole flick, it should be radical!!!

DangerDavey

M

Maverick118

I liked it for the humour at the end too. But also as they looked far closer to the comic turtles, a boon from using CGI I suppose, though I did like the original movie and the Creature shop desings for the turtles. I think this will rock.

R

RaptorArts

I think its going to tottaly rock on dudes! heheheh
I am partial to the original Movie though. The creature effects and animatronics were great. This one is closer to the comic books but I think if they do it like they did with the trailer this will totaly surf on into the block busters..

Im an old school TMNT guy But I still liked the live action tv series that came out a few years ago that they canceled.

P

pirkleations

Ya,

Deb and I were total "shell-heads" when the first Turtles movie was out there. We must have seen it in the theater a dozen times! Loved the costumes, animatronics and character voices.

We were pretty much able to quote every turtle scene in the film!!

My absolute favorite was Don!! Especially the farm scene where he's walking in the tall grass humming "Old MacDonald" and is startled by something on the ground and jumps back.

9.95.......Turtle Power!!!

DangerDavey

Y

YautjaWan

Yeah, i have to say that im a fan of the older TMNT (or teenage mutant HERO turtles if youre a Brit) But i still think this is gonna be cool.

P

PredatoRob

Stupid Quicktime ******** wouldn't work for me. So the Turtles will all be CGI now? Bogus.