Late Halloween pics

P

Predatweaker

Late on Halloween pics pc buggin out. Even more to be posted later. Can't forget the preds and hotties and boy do I have MANY this year. Popped off 1500.00 this year. In another contest we didn't even get chosen for final ten. They said our suits weren't funny and to GOOD!!! .. since when is Halloween a joke? I'm in the P2 that is my new suit for this year. The P1 is the first suit I had and threw a friend in that one. So kit up date my suit thread pic with the TWO suits please. And the first pic is a good choice for that, thanks!!! MORE PICS LATER

PREDSATWILDBILLS.jpg

2morepreds.jpg

blades.jpg

darkpedastal.jpg

dustyontheped.jpg

handsintheairpedastal.jpg

kevontheped.jpg

preddusty.jpg

predsposing.jpg

weapons2.jpg

P

ptgreek

OH YEAH!

great shots of the lasers in action...that is just too cool!

K

kithunter

great shots kevin. i'll update the thread.

I think your the only one who has 2 different suits.

Andrew

I

inkdoctor

awsome kevin, is that one of db's old predator 1 suits? i like that one. we'll i like them both but im more of a predator 1 fan.

S

ScottAS

Those are some wild pics. You have some very nice suits!

P

Predatweaker

That is db's first gen P1 suit, (the body suit is actually a batman suit covered in latex and airbrushed!! Thats it!!) Cannon and sholder pack is Erics on the P1,Movie mold mask, on the P1. Movie mold P2 hands painted for P1. Suit is 3 years old that has been upgraded in those three years with masks,netting, lights hands etc.

P

Predatweaker

great shots kevin. i'll update the thread.

I think your the only one who has 2 different suits.

Andrew

Bathunter has 3. P1, albino, predmual.

I

inkdoctor

i like db's older body suit alot. his new skulpt is awsome but i still like his older suit almost got my hands on a couple on ebay but didnt end up winning the auctions.

N

NibsFlibble

Fantastic suits! Gee, from the pictures, it looks like you didn't have ANY fun ......

I didn't know you were a table dancer? Want to come play on my table?

P

PredatoRob

IM HUGE!!!!
kevontheped.jpg

Definately my favorite shot, man. Actually all the pics are cool. I like that weird bendy bubble effect. The fourth pic down is my second favorite. Really *$%&ing awesome!!!