Latex Painting help

S

Savage Yautja

What can safely and cleanly remove airbrushed latex paint and Pro Adhesvie from a mask so it can be repainted? Some of it has flaked off where I thought it would stay while other areas have hel;d really well. I think I may have a problem of the two areas being noticable if I don't clear the entire area level as far as the coats of paint go. Just trying to clear the face and maybe the crown of the head the back area is fine.
Here is what I'm talking about trying to change. smg.photobucket.com/albums/v84/predator314/Predator%20sculpt/

T

The Big Gunns

Mark..

Id save myself the trouble and pour a new mask. You've got mold. Use that one to practice on.

~Mel

S

Savage Yautja

Mold? it's been dry since I poured it? The paint only came off whenI used the hose to try and rinse off the airbrushed seafoam green I had just applied but didn't like. I figure skin oills or something may have kept the Pro Adhesive from bonding to the cheeks . Never heard of mold doing this in just these spots on a n enite head and it was clean when I applied the Pro Adhesive and airbrushed the paint on. Only thing that has any mold y oder is the water clay and I keep it in a sealed 5 gallon bucket with the lid on tight. I'll try some ammonia on it first.

T

The Big Gunns

Ehhh.. no Mark. I was saying you have the mold of the head. So pour a new mask (in the mold).