Latex predator head and gloves wanted :)

D

Don Jarr

Hi all

I’m after a unpainted latex wearable predator head with the mouth closed and wondered if anyone makes one, as all I have seen is mouth open. I have one with the mouth open and while it’s a great mask, it’s sort of being used as a base for any bio helmets I make, so I know they fit over a wearable mask.

I’m also after a pair of predator hands without the fingerless glove type bit sculpted onto it. I’m finally getting round to sizing my gauntlet, but need something to base it on. The reason I don’t want the fingerless glove bit, is I am planning on having a leather glove bit attached to the gantlet so it pulls on like a glove, with an internal fixing system.

Anyone does anything like this, please e-mail me and send pictures.

Many thanks

Don

J

JAILER1955

If no one on the Lair makes gloveless hands, check E-bay from time to time. Lab Chimp makes a set and they are gloveless.

George

D

Don Jarr

thanks george

I have seen a set on there, but they seemed very short, as in don't go up the arm much. Most of the ones with the straping on seem much longer, which would be better, for making the prototype gauntlet. If no one else does any, it will have to be those, I'll wait and see.

Don