Leg knife pics AVP photos Needed

A

ANIMATRON6

Looking to make the leg knife, wanted to see if anyone has pics of it. We have the 8" AVP but there is not enough detail...Little help.... Thanks...

S

SeaHunterr

Derek at Dragonskin studios has an awesome ceremonial dagger (leg knife) he makes. It's the best, and only one I've seen available

A

ANIMATRON6

Thanks on the like the dread rings man. Now just need to get all the other stuff done. Need those pics i think the 12" scar has one, need those close ups........

A

ANIMATRON6

Thank for the pics TMI this will now get the ball rolling..

A

ANIMATRON6

Just to bring you all up to speed. Hope you like the update....

PICT00094.jpg

PICT00084.jpg

PICT00132.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

I like it and you made the sheath. When are these bad boys going to for sale.

T

The Big Gunns

...... do I have room for one of those on my suit somewhere?
Let me know when you're selling them as well.

>Mel

A

ANIMATRON6

Thank you for the look...Once i get with my boy mike for the mold prep we will get a batch made up for delivery..

PICT00114.jpg

Keep your eyes open....comming soon

L

lawman18963

Yeah, I think I need one of these too. Put me down for one? Any guess on price or will you PM me for it?

lawman

A

ANIMATRON6

Ill drop a line once done for the cost, and Ill just keep on adding to the list..

G

Gorgo1969

PLEASE PLEASE add me to the list for that bad boy ,
My pred is into hand to hand weapons only and i neeeeed a baaad assssssss blade like that on my side!!!! thanks awsome work..............

gorgo.... "I AIN"T GOT TIME TO BLEED"

A

ANIMATRON6

Hold those pred horses for a little while longer got something else on the fire right now, but i am going to get'er done......