Leg Sculpt so far

R

Ruffkintoy

You may remember the post I did awhile back with me getting my body cast done, well here is the leg sculpt so far. I am using water clay for this and have the basics laid out and now I am going to start the detailing. Thought you might want to see. Let me know what you think.

legsculpt1.jpg

legsculpt2.jpg

legsculpt4.jpg

legsculpt3.jpg

J

josephchoi

ha ha ass crack lol...

all kidding asides, that thing is lookin sweet dude!

T

The Big Gunns

Looks really cool Ruffkin. My only advice is to widen your thighs a bit (on the outside). Do that and widen the shoulders and you will have more of an hourglass shape.

~Mel

K

kithunter

the piece looks great so far ruff, IMHO i like the cod piece looks slick.

i would have one thing to say about the top part of the quad, it almost looks a little to buku in proportion to the bottom part. Almost bodybuilder-ish while i think the preds have more of a leaner look to them.

C

carlart

Andy, did you mean beaucoup? (French for large quantity--i.e."merci, beaucoup").

Ruff, are those bumps all individually rolled and applied? If not, how'd you get the texture? Also, wouldn't it have been easier to apply separate quills instead of sculpting them in? Nice job---love the muscle forms.

carlart

K

kithunter

no carl-san, buku=big

again this comment only applies to the top part of the quad nothing else.

S

stampedemag

Looks great! I can't wait to see it cast and painted up!

A

alphatech686

Hey dude, looks great. I like to see these things sculpted not just latex rolled on to a bodysuit. I'm with Mel on widening the outer quads. I personally would beef up the hamstrings and glutes also. Again nice work.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I think its turning out pretty good. Are you going to oval shape and make the bumps different sizes. Don't take me wrong it has a great look to it so far. Predators have a scale/bump pattern more like this.
predspots.jpg

P

philmar1962

You are doing an awesome job!! Can't wait to watch the progress as you go!

D

DAVIDYR1

Very nice so far!!! Great to see work like this being done. Full scale sculpts are the coolest thing on the planet..or at least they are in my world..
Looking forward to more!

David

P

pirkleations

Lovin' the texture on the legs.

Just out of curiosity, though, are you going to give your hunter a little more glutes? He neds something more for the ladies to grab and squeeze. The ladies love fresh,hot Predator buns!!

~DangerDavey

M

MEANGENE83

EXCELLENT SCULPT!!

I will be attempting a P2 fullbody sculpt the same way you are doing this so its cool to see someones else doing it for comparison.

BUT i am a lil nervous about the sculpt....

This is why, I am gonna assume you are going to cast the suit from LATEX.

If you are going to make latex pulls from the mold then DONT FORGET that latex shrinks!

So whatcha might wanna do is add some MORE GIRTH the the sculpt just to make it BIGGER to compensate for the shrinkage.

Just my thoughts.

EXCELLENT WORK

R

Ruffkintoy

Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions, I'll widen the thighs some and take out a little of that upper thigh muscle and see how it looks. TMI, I am going to work on the bumps, right now they are just added on and smoothed out. Carl, the bumps are just balls of clay added and blended in.
So you guys think it needs more butt huh? I really wasn't planning to do much there since it should be covered.
Gene, I am trying to take into account for the shrinkage and I think I need to add more to the waist for sure. Alot of the other parts have a good thickness to them so I think I am good for the most part(I hope)
Oh and about the quills, I just added some thicker ones there but will make holes in various spots for normal sized quills.
I'll get more pics this weekend with the new changes.

S

Savage Yautja

Dude you have got to texture his ass. It looks like he had it shaved! That looks soooo wrong.. Come on texture it and then hang a loin cloth over it when it's ready for wearing.
The detail looks great, keep it up!

T

The Big Gunns

Check the ADI book. Their butts have a little wrinkle like texture but not bumps. Maybe it just needs to be blended in a bit.

~Mel

R

Ruffkintoy

Shaved butt,
I was looking at the ADI book like Mel mentioned so thats what I was modelling it from. I will be blending all the bumps more and making them into a more pred pattern. Right now they are just stuck on and smoothed, Its still in the "rough" stage.