LEGEND LORD OF DARKNESS

N

NUCKING FUTS

"No Good without Evil. No Love without Hate. No Innocence without Lust. I am Darkness."

SOTA captures Darkness on his throne in this massive resin statue that measures 18-inches tall, 12-inches deep and 12-inches wide. Comes packaged in a closed box. Personally sculpted by Jerry Macaluso, this statue is limited to 750 pieces worldwide.

This kits is great and is very detail anyone that in to the lord of darkness should get one just got this in today but man its F#*KING NICE.

IMG_0442.JPG

02a7_12.JPG

legend4.jpg

legendthrone.jpg

adegregorio

Hunter
"No Good without Evil. No Love without Hate. No Innocence without Lust. I am Darkness."

SOTA captures Darkness on his throne in this massive resin statue that measures 18-inches tall, 12-inches deep and 12-inches wide. Comes packaged in a closed box. Personally sculpted by Jerry Macaluso, this statue is limited to 750 pieces worldwide.

This kits is great and is very detail anyone that in to the lord of darkness should get one just got this in today but man its F#*KING NICE.
BAD ASS!!!!!! This is one of my top five favorite movie characters of all time!

But, I saw this statue up close. I was not impressed with the paint job at all, but then again, thats how some factory paint ups look.

The sculpt is awesome and there are tons of details. And thats the first statue of him sitting in a chair thats been done.

But for the price, it could have been painted a little better. I think SOTA toys has gone down hill a little. They need to start upping the ante with their product lines.

Just my opinion...... :p

AL

N

NUCKING FUTS

Im with you one the skin paint job could of done better.

BigGunns

Blooded
The top of the chair kinda reminds me of a venus fly trap. It is nice to actually see what it looks like.