Letting the lair deside

NOTLP

Unblooded
id like to see a tiger paint scheme, i think that would look bad ass personally....maybe not so much exactly like tigers stripes...more in the pred pattern, but like a bengal tigers colors, or just a throw back to a tiger..lol...ya know?

kithunter

Elite Hunter
no more "taste the rainbow" hunters...please?

jeez so many versions have been made here over the years ...it's hard to see something new.

maybe a snow leopard pattern??....
snow-leopard.jpg

a snake......not like larry's snake head...but a copper head, with the actual snake skin pattern
or shoot for a P1/P2 hybrid.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pdisc

Elite Hunter
I say "yeah" for the snake pattern. Scott, your paint jobs never seem to disappoint as it is.

NOTLP

Unblooded

the drawing is someones work i started coloring a while ago. (the artists name escapes me right now, sorry)

but i started doing it somewhat in a tiger style...something like this, but even more tigered out would be cool i think

Panthera_tigris_tigris.jpg

tiger3.jpg

tiger4.jpg

SMAMIKSECONDENTRY0003.jpg

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Two ideas I've always played with...Arctic predator...or cross-genre it by doing an un-dead pred. whatever your interpretation of those may be. On the Arctic, I always thought of mostly white with some blue-grey hi-lights then a color changing illuminescent wash over that. The Zombie pred could be fun ...could find a way to show the Pred skeletal structure...maybe kit-bash some of the Pred-skulls and incorperate them into a mask...Wow...did go I off on a tangent or what?

inkmonster

Hunter
scott i say you paint it in the standard pred 1 fashion and send it back to me. LOL. it looks like i will never get my suit done if i have to paint and assemble it myself. im begining to think it would be easier to just sell everything and buy a completed suit.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
im begining to think it would be easier to just sell everything and buy a completed suit.
i'm sure it would be ink, but whats the fun in that? build it and enjoy the process

the P2 is based on a "tiger" pattern. how about this ???

inkmonster

Hunter
i'm sure it would be ink, but whats the fun in that? build it and enjoy the process.
the P2 is based on a "tiger" pattern. how about this ???
that seems to be the problem andrew im not enjoying the process. ive gotten so lazy and with all the other stuff going on in my life i dont even want to put it together anymore. heck scotts only had it 1 day and hes allready started i had it sitting around for months. plus im still waiting on more parts for it and havent really had the extra cash needed to buy the paints and other materials needed to complete it. plus i got news yesterday that my brothers house is going into foreclosure so i may part with it all to help him out. time will tell.

ronin

Hunter
I like the snake idea alot...maybe even go for the anaconda pattern as well.I really like that torso...very nice.

moosematson

Unblooded
I have always wanted to see a Polar Pred. So....I sway more towards the Snow leapord. I think that would suit a Polar Pred nicely!