Lifesize Elder display .New pics added 4/2

J

JAILER1955

I looked and looked at those pictures. I stared at the skin mottling and veining until, I swear, I saw a pulse and an eyelid flutter. You can't tell me that we're talking latex here!

The detail, shading and overall design give it away. It's real, you captured a real predator! Not everyone could take a predator alive!

I bow to the master hunter

George

G

gk asylum

Thanks everyone,
Andrew,
It was good to have you and Scott over.
I think the reposed arms look better.
Thanks for the help.
Now we have to do the legs.
Bending steel...no problem!
I'm still waiting for the blade gauntlet!
Larry
outsideelder2ok.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

P

pirkleations

I just can't find the words to describle how I feel about how your Elder came out.

So. I'll just say I'd like to marry your Elder.

DangerDavey

M

Moose Matson

Still haven't gotten those blades yet ay.

That big monster is such a damn Beauty! and It's going to be an encredible addition to your Monster room!

M

manfromatlantis

A little PATIENCE goes a long way, there Larser...
Call me.

SC

B

ButtZilla

I love the spikes coming through the skin ... ...showing age, awesome! now give him a cape lol....

H

Hangar18Studios

A little PATIENCE goes a long way, there Larser...
Jeez,
Then I must have a free trip to the Caribbean waiting for me I'm so patient.

Scott (No Photo CD) Paigey

T

TK3467

Damn I wish I was that good! Excellent job you have done there bro!

T

The Mortal Immortal

Nice looking elder display. Look great in natural light.

K

kithunter

Damn looks so much better in the light. It was fun posing him up. that darn right leg needs some tweakin and it's set.

It will look great in my basement ...patience... andrew...patience.

you must take some pictures of the "new" piece you got on saturday when it arrives

AM

R

RaptorArts

That Is One Kick Ass Suit! Amazing work on it. Got a question though. How did you fill it up with foam without it deforming? When I filled up a latex head prop the bugger looked like a mutant after the foam cured.

K

kithunter

it's not a wearable suit, it's solid foam with a pipe armature inside. i would imagine it was poured into the mold like that.

AM

P

PredatoRob

Wow... he's jaw-dropping! The outdoor pics look great. Man, the Elder is just too cool for words.

PLEASE no cape!!

Trammampoline!!
Trampampoline!!

S

seknewb

Nice work Larry! Tweak those legs the tiniest bit and it'll be perfect!!!

And like 'Kithunter' said, post some pics of your "new" friend...

X

XactoHazzard

how many road kills did you have to find for those skulls?

Awesome suit!!!! I wish I could receive a Collora original piece that impressive...Hell maybe one day when I make it in he biz, I'll get my hands on some great pieces

Travis

W

waynes manners

Larry, that is just fantastic paint work.
I have a really nice, thick set of P2 armor I got from Dan Snyder over a year ago that I haven't touched yet but your armor has inspired me. I hope it comes out 1/10th as well as yours, I love the metallic shades and weathering. Just top notch!

Shawn