Lighting up my Uber

fantazar

Blooded
I received my Uber from DD this week and I'm amazed at it's high quality and easiness at assembling it.

But before painting it and putting it all together, I'm adding some lighting effects to it and thought I'd share.
Coz I'm good like that

I sliced off the triangular bit from Piece "A" and drilled through it at both ends while hollowing out the wide end for me LED tails.

cannon2.jpg

cannon3.jpg

I then drilled the hole in the main piece of the Uber where piece "A" gets glued.

cannon4.jpg

and another in the base of the Uber for the wires (strobe and LED) to run down to the switches and battery.

cannon5.jpg

the final pic shows how the wires run through the Uber to the LEDS and out the base.
Once piece "A" is glued with the LEDS installed, you won't see anything :rolleyes:

cannon6.jpg

Here ends todays lesson........................

baileys bandit

Unblooded
man boring out resin always freaks me out, looks good mand keep us updated on the progress, can't wait to see the final product

fantazar

Blooded
3/4 assembled and painted up.

Waiting on my Strobe light to arrive before finishing off the assembly.
Hopefully will be able to put up a short Vid for you guys soon.

Hope you like!
Note: The color scheme I'm using is to match the rest of my Armor.

cannon_p1.jpg

cannon_p2.jpg

cannon_p3.jpg

cannon_p4.jpg

DangerDavey

Hunter
Great job on the paint-up so far!

Looks as good as any canon paint job I've ever done!!(A compliment...I think) :rolleyes:

~DD

fantazar

Blooded
Here is a link to my finished Uber.

Red LEDS and Strobe light fitted, this is a small video showing how it'll look once I wire it to a switch.
In the video, I'm just holding the wires onto the battery.

Once I have my Backpack LEDS fitted and wired, I'll mount the Uber to it and have all the switches wired too.

UBER LIGHTSHOW

Unfortunately I don't have a descent Video Camera so I had to use my Digital to make this.