Looking for a femal body suit

STEVE0671

Unblooded
Hi All,

I have a good friend here in the uk and she's after a Pred suit. I'm working on getting a full Celtic suit to go with my Bio helmet but aside of that she really fancies the idea of going down the pred route herself.

Anyone here thats able to make a slender female suit and body armour please shout up.

I'm looking at what options there are for now and whats already out there.
I've seen some female suits in the past on the old forum, if anyone has any blank suits as I could paint it up or can help with this then please LMK

Cheers in advance for any help guys :)

Steve

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I would contact DS his suits fit the smaller framed person. I sure he can whip up something that will work for you. The made Lance red suit and it came out sweet.

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
Well, trouble with being female is... Breasts. We, guys, fit in nearly every suit, even if it isn't much adjusted to our posture. But it works kinda weird with female bodies, with them hips and breasts. So I'd suggest she make's her own, altough it's a hard route to take...

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Moding a suit can be made to fit a female. If its going to be AVP she could just wear one side of the armor jacket and cut out the square and place in a bowl to make a breast cup. The armor can fit male or female, just the body suit would have to different.

TK Rache

Unblooded
Well, trouble with being female is... Breasts. We, guys, fit in nearly every suit, even if it isn't much adjusted to our posture. But it works kinda weird with female bodies, with them hips and breasts. So I'd suggest she make's her own, altough it's a hard route to take...
Hi everyone, Steve put this posting up on my behalf so I thought I may as well register and say hi *waves*. I'm nearly finished building TK armour to go Trooping with the 501st but I have my sights set on a Pred suit for my next costume.

I'd not worry about the breasts dude, I'm only a 32C so they don't exactly knock people's eyes out :p :) I'm 5'8" and a UK size 10. I will be researching different Pred "looks" to decide what sort of thing I want, but definitely NOT the female Preds that have heels and boobie armour :)

I like the Preds that wear less armour and show more skin, and I like the overall simple look rather than bits and pieces sticking out everywhere. But there's plenty to choose from, I just have to decide!

Any help and advice appreciated

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
Well hello, it's more that no breast is like another, if you'd wear Biggunns' her suit, you'd practicly drown in floppy latex, if you catch my drift.

ronin

Hunter
Hope you find what you need and like.We need more female preds!That'll be interesting to see when finished up. :)

TK Rache

Unblooded
Hope you find what you need and like.We need more female preds!That'll be interesting to see when finished up. :)
Indeed more female Preds - why have boring hobbies such as shopping and going to the gym, when you can scare the heebies out of people all day as a Predator :p

TK if your still looking for a female pred suit BB is selling a outstanding one on e-bay, and there is a link to it in the "shopping" section of the lair.

-Chris

TK Rache

Unblooded
Hmmm is that the one that is a specific FEMALE hunter, cos that's not what I'm after. At the end of AVP2 when you see them all uncloaking in the ship, there are some smaller leaner Preds there, that's what I'm after. I don't want to be a specific Lady-Pred, I just need a suit and everything else done scaled-down a bit. Think Teen-Pred

ronin

Hunter
Hmmm is that the one that is a specific FEMALE hunter, cos that's not what I'm after. At the end of AVP2 when you see them all uncloaking in the ship, there are some smaller leaner Preds there, that's what I'm after. I don't want to be a specific Lady-Pred, I just need a suit and everything else done scaled-down a bit. Think Teen-Pred
There you go...be your own style female pred!Thats what I'm talking about! Have fun
making her...

STEVE0671

Unblooded
We'll get this one nailed, there are loads of smaller leaner looking parts around esp the P2 elder helmets.

A smaller younger pred (Lost Hunter) as Rache said from the end of P2 is the way to go.