Looking for Creature Shop Elder kit (version 1)

Does anyone know of any other dealers that still have this kick ass kit in stock? Xofacto used to have it but they've been sold out for some time now. I should've got it when I first seen it :).

pred-eld.jpg

inkmonster

Hunter
when was the last time you checked xofacto? i just seen that on there it didnt say they were sold out. i see alot of them on ebay to but sofar it looks like there all recasts.

Destroyer

Hunter
prim-prim usually specifies in the description if the item is a recast.

I'd use XOFacto, I got my Superedge Elder from John and he's great!

Faken

Hunter
Hey BC... let me check around with a couple of flks and get back to you. I may be able to get one from a good source. Beware of Frontier Models... they are known suppliers of recasts.

Dan

Petedator

Unblooded
Hello! Are "recasts" the same as "copy kits"? In my mind recast are illegal copies and copy kits are cast from old molds of some company that has gone out of business and that they have sold the molds to the highest bitter??

Pete R.

Thanks man but I learned from Dan last year while searching for a Narin kit that they happend to have that they pretty much only carry recasts :).

when was the last time you checked xofacto? i just seen that on there it didnt say they were sold out. i see alot of them on ebay to but sofar it looks like there all recasts.
I just checked there saturday and at the end of the item discription it's marked SOLD :). I really shouldnt be suprised. This kits been out for some time and surely is only of Creature Shop's finest cast's.

on ebay from seller-"prim-prim"
Yeah. I'm aware of Prim Prim. After some research I've found there 100% recasters. I've spoke to some buyers of there products who say not only are there scales slightly off but there casts...or Recasts arnt all that great quality wise.

Hey BC... let me check around with a couple of flks and get back to you. I may be able to get one from a good source. Beware of Frontier Models... they are known suppliers of recasts.

Dan
Hey Dan. It's Jerry from spawn.com :). Thanks for checking around for me. All my knowledge is thanks to you :).