Looking to buy a Bio...help...please...

N

nachttod

I've never posted on this board before.

I've been interested in building a predator costume for quite some time now. While I think I've figured out how to make a body suit, I'm still not sure how to aquire a bio helmet.

I would like to know how to get an unfinished bio helmet (I'm interested in doing the painting myself). I've looked on ebay and only found a few helmets and they were finished. I would like to know how the skilled crafters on this board get the helmets they start with.

I would obviously prefer the helmet to not be insanely expensive (I'm a broke college student). I'm not quite in the market to buy yet but I am trying to do research so that I know how and where to buy when I am ready. I'm sorry for asking such a newbie question.

Your help will be infinately appreciated.

K

kithunter

every now and then some members selll one of their bios, other than that go to ebay and look under predator, helmets

that should start you on the path

Andrew

M

master hobbs

there was an unfinished one on ebay on dec 21, and it ends in 4 days

N

nachttod

Thanks, I've been inquiring further on ebay and as it turns out a lot of the ones that I thought were finished are actually unfinished. Which just so happens to be exactly what I'm looking for. I feel a little stupid for taking this long to realize it.