LOOKOUT!!! It's...umm, PREDZILLA?!?

Macguyver

Blooded
I found some pics from goofin' off this last Halloween of what the ultimate "VS" spoof flick could look like!

These were only taken as a ;) joke, so if anyone at FOX happens to see these...I beg of you, please, don't get any ideas! B)

PREDZILLA_photo1.jpg

PREDZILLA_photo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kriker

Blooded
lol i'm vaguely interested on how it would turn out though ^^

Godzilla escapes and is going to destroy mankind and become the dominent species.. so the predators are forced to exterminate them to preserve their hunting grounds ^^

But a snake/lizard bio camoflague would be pretty sexy =D

Macguyver

Blooded
lol i'm vaguely interested on how it would turn out though ^^

Godzilla escapes and is going to destroy mankind and become the dominent species.. so the predators are forced to exterminate them to preserve their hunting grounds ^^

But a snake/lizard bio camoflague would be pretty sexy =D
Umm, ok...these were taken at the 5th...or maybe it was the 6th costume party or so that I'd gone to last Halloween. So, honestly...I didn't even remember the posing 4 the pics, much less the original drunkin' idea that allowed it to happen in the first place! I was rather pissed off w/ the judging of the costume contest there though...I'd later found out they'd all decided to eliminate me entirely from winning all prizes because not a one of them actually believed I made the costume myself...they'd all assumed I just bought it on ebay!!! Lucky for them I was able to locate another type of "prey" that night!