Lost Hunter Discovery

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Most don't care about the Lost Hunters.

I do.

This is mostly for ROB, i couldnt wait till tonite to show him. SO i am posting for him to see ASAP.

I was looking at the LarryKidd Lost hunter pics and was thinking about making this little armor piece below and while thinking about HOW TO MAKE IT i realized i was already making it as we speak....

feast your eyes....

SNAKEPREDarmorpiece.jpg

I suck with graphics so go ahead and laugh , cuz i am happy as a PIG IN SHITT right now! HAZAAH!

S

Shadow predator

Seems logical actually, and I always found it one of the more interesting codpieces...

M

MoviesColin

Good eye Gene! That particular Lost Hunter is my fav. I don't know why, lol.

T

THE HATEFUL DESTROYER

sweet bro, killer job. btw hows the boar coming.

C

Cenobite Detective

Ya gotta love the Boar! I can't wait til you get the bio done, keep us posted.

S

Shovel Face Sharky

That's a great helmet. Probably one of my favorites of the lost hunters. Nice work and good eye!

MEANGENE83

Hunter
100_0556.jpg

100_0560.jpg

here is my latest progress. basically finished, Just final shaping here and there.

And then i gotta make it look mean with battle damage ALL OVER!

P

PredatoRob

Brilliant find Gene! I never would've even thought of that, hell, I never would've thought to do that. By the by, which Predator is that? I can't figure that out.

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Thanks carl, thanks rob.
I got a package i am sending you carl, been a long time coming- i know. But its on the way.

Jamie - Lets see what your drinking, since ur such a big man!
I used to shank down vodka like a real man and just get hammered, now i enjoy a beer - coors/corona.

YES CORONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea rob, its this predator.

NY Hunter - Snake pred.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alkalilake

Gene you oughta stop scultping a while and clean that place of yours! The mask looks really good. How many you going to produce? (hint hint)

K

King Jamie

I drink tea Gene, yeah tea! It's good for the colon. A healthy colon is a happy colon

Oh, and I am "big" so what?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

King Jamie

That's Phucked up man, I know I have a weight problem but I still have feelings. I tried every diet around but surgery seems to be my only option at this point. So let's have a little compassion guys.

B

biohunter76

Come on Alka.. You fell for that, King Jamie is the biggest prankster here!! He's just messing with you bro. lol You got him Jamie!

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Gene, Gene, Gene.. I gotta agree, Coors and Corona = crap.
Now how about some Guiness, Harp, Duvel, Spaten and Kostritzer? Those are REAL beers